Thread: Resident Shield Pop-Ups and Alert

Resident Shield Pop-Ups and Alert

Friends, it seems that there are many fake anti-malware programs installed to my system. I am saying this because I always get the pop-ups regarding scan and that is from the program which I never installed in my system. This is seems to be very strange to me. There are many of them but Anti-malware Doctor and Resident Shield Alert are two of them. I am not able to get that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved? Please reply me as early as possible. Thank you for that.

Re: Resident Shield Pop-Ups and Alert

OK, you can try to scan the system again with the help of DDS, GMER and solve see if that can let you out of the issue. This is really seems to be strange and I have also not seen this before to any other computer. Have you installed any other security software to your system? If yes then that can be the reason for this. Anyway, you can try to run the DDS, GMER and see if they can resolve the problem. Thank you.

There is one important thing that I would like to tell you that you should see if there is any sign of P2P or Person to Person File Sharing Program on the system. I would like to tell you that if you are making use if any kind of peer to peer networking and downloading some files from the non-documented sources then there are chances that the systems can me infected by the malware. In the past, P2P file sharing was quite safe and sound. That is no longer right. You might carry on using P2P sharing by your personal risk. Though, please maintain in mind that this carry out might be the foundation of your existing malware infestation.

You can try to use the TFC by OldTimer. So download that from internet to your desktop and double-click TFC.exe and this will start running that. If you are using the Windows Vista then you will have to right click on that file and then select Run as Administrator. You should save all your other work that is opened because when it will run then it will close all the other running application. Click on the start button on that and this will start the process. It will take some time to complete the process so let it be completed. Once the process is completed then the computer will be rebooted automatically and now you should not get the issues like that.

Other than the above posted solutions, you can also try to make use of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. This is also known as MBAM. You can download that from here. After downloading that, click on the mbam-setup.exe and this will start to install that to your computer. Follow the simple onscreen instructions to install it. Once the installation is completed then you can run the Quick scan and see if that can solve the issue that you are facing.