Thread: Some malware preventing operation of specific programs

Some malware preventing operation of specific programs

From last one years I am using a Dell inspiron laptop, it is compatible with windows 7 OS. The machine I basically use for internet access for both of my official works and some of my study purpose. Other specifications of my laptop are like 2GB ram 256 GB hard drive, Ati radeon graphics driver and Intel core 2 duo processor. The machine was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly from last two days the there is few number of problems are start occurring, among the problems one is, not able to execute some specific programs, like web browser, MS office tool, and along with this the adobe applications etc. I suspect the problem is for the malwares. Am I right or there might be some other cause of this problem? Is there any one having similar problem, any suggestion to resolve this issue?

Re: Some malware preventing operation of specific programs

Might be you are right, because I was also facing similar issue just few months ago, after that I did a research on this and found that the cause of the problem is the malware byte, so for this I recommend you run the anti malwarebyte program of the antivirus application, which you are running currently in your machine. Be sure that the virus database file is up to dated; along with this also make sure that the remove option is checked into the malware setting window. Start the scanning process, and wait till the process completes, it will surely detect the malware and will remove them automatically.

The problem is might be occurring for the windows version, because relevant type of problem was occurred in my friend machine, which he was also thought that occurring for the malwarebyte, and he simply run the anti malwarebyte program, but by this the problem is not solved. After that he searched everywhere for the solution. After that he found a solution for this. The windows repair option, he did the problem is solved. I also recommend you to go through this process; I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem. For that insert windows installation disk and start the installation process, from there locate and select the windows repair option, go through the instructions to complete the process, I think by this the problem will surely solved.

Yes I am also facing similar issue in my Acer notebook; some of the specific programs are not running, one of that suppose like the adobe Photoshop program, whenever I tried to execute they program, it flashes a message that the windows is not allowed you to run the application, and along with this some of the diagnose option are flashed in to the screen. I tried with that options, but nothing works; I tried by some other tricks. But still now not get any such solution or this problem. Is there anyone having any information regarding this?

According to me, the problem is completely sound for the operating system, because I was also facing similar issue, and after that I consult with a technical person he searched and found this cause . So for thus type of problems there is only one solution, simply reload the operating system. Because there are some of the windows log files are present into the windows installed folder, and by missing those file theses type of problem may occur. Insert windows installation disk and start pressing f8after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. It will appear you into the installation window, from ether click on install now option. First of all select the drive where you install the operating system, then it will format the primary drive, and will start the fresh installation process, you need to follow the instructions to complete this one. Now install the software programs, I hope this time the programs will run perfectly.