Thread: how to remove HDD Doctor virus from my computer

how to remove HDD Doctor virus from my computer

I’ve a hp pavilion dv7 laptop, I’m using a airtel broadband connection in my laptop. I always download a movies and video songs from internet. One day I got a message error in my computer it shows ‘HDD doctor detected a error on your hard drive when trying to access file’ then it gives the path of some file. I don’t know what type of error is this. Now, It does’ nt allow me to access any file or internet. My laptop also restart sometimes, I’ve never installed any HDD Doctor program in my laptop. I think this is a virus, please what should I do to remove this virus. I don’t know exactly, this is a virus or something else. Please give your suggestion on this. Please tell me what type of error is this and how should I get rid out of this.

Re: how to remove HDD Doctor virus from my computer

I think you’re facing a malware issue you can fix this issue but you have to follow some instruction for that. You have to download one tool to clean your system. your system has been infected and you can remove this infection by following below instruction:
    - Download a tool “exehelper” to your system. you can download this tool from exehelper. Com
    - After downloading this tool, you have to click on it to fix the problem.
    - You’ll see a black screen window, press any key to complete the fix.
    - Now, you have to open exehelper.com and post the content of exehelperlog.txt
    By applying above steps your problem will be fix and your system will become clean.

You have download “RKill” software from internet. If your system have been infected then you can run this software in to clean your system. download this software and save to your desktop. Now you have to run this tool in your system, double click on this tool or you can also right click and run as administrator. After doing this you’ll see a black screen, it will pop up and disappear then. Don’t worry, it is just a indication that you have ran the ‘RKill’ successfully. After this if you get any message of ‘HDD doctor ‘ then just ignore it and run the ‘RKill’ again in your system.

If you have a internet connection then you should install a antivirus software to protect your computer. Because there is a very high chance of getting infected if you’ve a internet and you have not installed a antivirus. There are many kinds of threats on internet, antivirus protect your system from getting infected by the virus. You’re right, it is a virus and you can remove this virus by scanning your system. if you don’t have a antivirus then get it from internet and scan your system. there are many good antivius available on internet you can download any of them. If you can’t afford paid antivirus, then you download a trial version software and install in your system. it will also work good in your system.

I think it is a malware, don’t worry, you can remove this easily. You have to download Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop. Download a ‘malwarebytes’ anti-malware and save it to your computer. Now, you have to install this application in your system, for doing that click on mbam-setup.exe, it will install this application in your system. after installing this application it will automatically find the latest updates of his application from internet. Now, you can scan your system with this application. If you find any threats detected then remove it and restart your pc.