Thread: Annoying spyware that won't go away

Annoying spyware that won't go away

I am running windows 7 professional 64 bit as well as using SUPERAntispyware anti-virus for my system security. But from last two days SUPERAntispyware reporting 20 Tracking cookies wt what time I click next and finish them. After reboot they are there once more immediately. I have scanned my system more than five times and every time it picks up 20 adware. I mostly use Internet for chatting, so I think that I might have got them from facebook apps. If you have any idea how to remove them or any application which I can use to get rid of this trouble. They have also slow down my computer as well as browsing speed a bit.

Re: Annoying spyware that won't go away

Tracking cookies are easy to find but they cannot be remove simply. I would recommend you to try some other anti-virus. I will personally recommend you to try Mcafee antispyware. You can download it from mcafee site and after installing run a full scan of your system. I am using mcafee from last two year and I do not have any issue with it. I have seen that it almost removes all virus and spyware. Give a try to this anti-virus and let me know the result where it removes those annoying thing or not.

Thank you for your suggestion as per your recommendation I have downloaded the mcafee anti-virus and when I try to install them I was not able to install it prompt that another anti-virus is installed, you will first need to uninstall it to install mcafee, as per prompt I have uninstalled SUPERAntispyware and installed mcafee and perform a full scan of my system. It also find those Tracking cookie but unable to remove them. And when I try to uninstall it is not getting unistalled. Please help me to get rid of this issue.

You do not require anti-spyware application to resolve these cookies. As an alternative, take the following two steps:
    1. First of all remove all presently saved cookies from your PC. In Internet Explorer, click Tools -> Internet Options and after that click the Delete Cookies button on the General tab. This will delete all the cookies from your system.
    2. After that indicate that you would like to block all third-party cookies. Open Internet explorer and click on tools and select internet option and now in the privacy tab click on advanced tab and place a tick mark in front of Overide automatic Cookie handling.