Thread: Want to share network without latency

Want to share network without latency

Before this case I was using port 1 & port 4 of Serlite SAM300AX router to plug two of my systems. Even if am surfing the internet service or I try to browse web pages, and simultaneously my brother who plays counter strike or other games on some other PC/port) face a lot of latency issue and there games lags a lot in between or LATENCY increases. Please help me some one to get rid of this latency issue and function both he works smoothly altogether.

Re: Want to share network without latency

Well it is moreover a common issue when users share the network and encounter the latency issue , so in order to work around on this you can use the Virtual LAN , but this can be used when the user are sharing the network for accessing web services or browsing the net , I am not sure that it will work when you are playing game along with it , so what you can do is you can look for some software that restricts the bandwidth distribution , I am suggesting you this as there is no such software under my knowledge now if I get I will definitely post it for you.

Well I do not think that the it is advisable to use the VLAN in your case , you will face more issues rather than solving this , if you do so the system that you are connected through VLAN will get restricted completely so please do not follow the suite and your game will lag a lot than usual , instead I will suggest you to use some other option , other alternative is obtain LOAD BALANCER ROUTER similar to CISCO RV042 Dual WAN or choose higher bandwidth.

As you said that you are facing the latency issue it is because your brother is playing high end games while you are sharing the network , you have not mentioned that whether you have any network called installed or you are using the onboard service , if you are making you use of the onboard service then I think it is I think out of scope to provide you the required bandwidth and for that reason you are facing the delay, if you want to get rid of this issue it is advisable that you buy a gaming NIC , I will suggest you to buy a Killer NIC m1 which has being newly launched .