Thread: How can I do direct installation of adsl line

How can I do direct installation of adsl line

Actually my problem is that around one year ago MTNL guys have installed this for me over a year ago but regarding this I must say that they did not do the good job over here. Actually in this when I get the call my internet connection loses or you can say that it disconnect most of the time. But presently it got so bad that I was able to hear the old internet dial-up like sounds when I would pick up the phone. So to fix this issue I call them one more time but this time those people told me that I need to obtain an electrician to fix it? I would really be grateful for it if someone were able to tell me where I could get somebody to do the direct line installation except MTNL people please.

Re: How can I do direct installation of adsl line

Actually after reading this I want to know that are you able to tell me your SNR margin you will easily get this on to your modem. It looks that you have a line difficulty. Does your telephone wire which is coming to your house, So in that you just check your modem/splitter? MTNL states this on their website. If it is not like that so then MTNL will inquire you to obtain it done through any well electrician. And later than doing that if you still have a difficulty they can be asked to make sure the wiring from their end.

I am also going through the same issue and in my case the line first goes to my living room. And the computer is recently in my living room i.e. in my room. So when I asked this to my friend then he did some kind of fix in my case. Actually he did this in to my direct line was redirected to my room. And regarding this I must say that it is a kind of patch job. So in this I wanted to know that how many numbers are actually there. And ya I just forget to tel you that after doing some fix by my friend now my system is working properly. You just give me the information for this so that I will try to give the enhanced solution for your issue.

Actually after reading all these post which is given over here regarding this I can say that there is a number of difficulties with line. Ideally the SNR Margin should on top of 20 and better if above 30. Also the reduction is too high, it should be below 20. Most excellent thing is to have the telephone wiring direct from the pole to the splitter devoid of any joint in between. Throw some additional light on how you make the connection in this? Is the wire straight coming to the splitter or is there a quantity of joints or anything else.

I also need your quick help my friends. Regarding this truly I have absolutely no idea on how the wiring comes. There are 2 other people ...my neighbor and a guy who lives in the apartment above mine who have mtnls broadband but their thing is very well. I guess it’s just something to my apartment then? So what is reason in my case because of which I am going through this kind of issue? If anybody have any suggestion then please help us.