Thread: How to remove virus av8.exe from windows 7

How to remove virus av8.exe from windows 7

Hello everyone
    I desperately need your help to solve problem related to my PC. I am using windows 7 and it doesn’t allow me to get access to my desktop. I think my Computer has virus which hammers my computers performance. Can you tell me, how I can get rid of this problem without scanning my all files. I really don’t know solution for it. I am waiting for your precious reply. Your each every reply is valuable for me. Try to get back to me as soon as possible. If possible try to reply with simple solution which can be performed easily by me. Thanks in advance. any other alternatives will also appreciated.

Re: How to remove virus av8.exe from windows 7

I am not tech. person who has vast knowledge regarding operating system and viruses. I am small shopkeeper. I use desktop PC for maintaining daily updates of my business. Many time I faced problem like this. Every time I use simple solution that staring your machine in safe mode. My most of problem are solved effectively by using this method. I also suggest you to go with same one. Simply re-start your machine in safe mode. And check now you are able to access your desktop or not. If you are unable to get access to your desktop simply go to program files inside c drive there you will find folder called AV8. Remove that one completely. This will definitely help you to resolve your problem.

Yes! Finally I got solution for you to get rid of the av8.exe virus. The procedure is simple; first of all start your PC in safe mode after that select start option and in search dialog box type the word “msconfig”. After this system will pops up the System configuration window. Inside that select start up tab and unmark the av8 box and close it. This is not end of solution you need to perform some more steps to fix this problem. After unmarking the checkbox you have to delete av8 folder from your programs files. After performing all these steps, perform windows update operation. This will solve your problem completely.

Finally I got suitable solution for you to solve your problem. Actually my friend told me this solution. First of all take away all the files and directories from your machine. If you are not much familiar about handling computer files and processes. I will suggest you to take a help of experienced person otherwise refer guide available on web with helps you to interact with system files and folders.

• Registry Entries.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A88246
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinFD
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "AV8"
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform "WinNT-A8I 23.09.2010"
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe "Debugger" = "C:\Program Files\AV8\av8.exe -d"

• Files & Folders

c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\AV8\
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\AV8\Antivirus8.lnk
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\AV8\Uninstall.lnk
    C:\Program Files\AV8\
    C:\Program Files\AV8\av8.exe
    C:\Program Files\AV\Antivirus8.exe

%UserProfile%\Desktop\Antivirus8.lnk
    %UserProfile% is
    Windows 7 - C:\Users\ for Windows Vista/7
    Process
    av8.exe

To pull off this problem completely from your machine start your machine in safe mode.

Before trying complicated solutions I will suggest you to try to resolve this problem by starting your system in safe mode. If still you are facing same problem, simply switch to AV8’s main screen and select settings option under overview tab and unmark all the checkboxes present. After that go to start option and choose uninstall av8. This will remove av8 completely from your machine. If come across the same issue I will suggest you to go with last option that is repair your operating system. And use system restores option from last historical point. This is an effective and simple solution to solve all major problems related to your operating system.