Thread: how to share internet in more than one computer in my office

how to share internet in more than one computer in my office

I’ve a broadband connection and I want to share my broadband connection in my office. I have a 8 computer in my office. Now, I’m using use Analog X proxy software and share the internet in my office pc’s. but I’ve some problem in using this software, I’m not able to sign in to many of the websites in my internet using this software. My download speed and uploading speed is good but sometimes I face problem in signing some sites. I want to know that how should I share the internet connection in my pc without using this software. Please tell me the method to share the internet in my pc’s. I’ve heard that I can directly put the internet wire in to the switch and share the internet. Please guide me on this.

Re: how to share internet in more than one computer in my office

You have many option to share a internet in your lan computers. First you have to remove that Analog X proxy software. You can share your internet connection using switch or router, it depends on the no. of pc’s you want to connect in a network. If you want to connect only two pc’s then you can directly connect two pc’s using cross cable wire. A crossover cable is a type of Ethernet cable wired in such a way that it can connect two computers directly together. You don’t need any switch or router to connect your pc’s. if you have a more than two computer then you’ll need a switch or a hub to connect your pc’s to internet. So it’s totally depends on the no. of pc’s.

You can connect your office pc’s for sharing a internet connection using switch or hub. If you have a more than 2 pc’s as you have specified 8 pc’s then you can connect your all 8 pc’s to switch and use internet in all 8 pc’s. you can connect all your pc’s directly to a switch and switch is connected to your modem. From this you can share a internet connection in your all pc’s. for doing this you should have installed a network card in all of your 8 pc’s. without using NIC it is not possible to setup the network. Switch allows you to share all your files in your network. It allows you to communicate with each other in network.

Sharing a internet connection in your lan pc’s is very easy. You’ll need a switch to connect all your pc’s. you can also use hub, it is not necessary to use switch. You have to connect your all 8 pc’s with Ethernet cable wire to switch after connecting all your pc’s to switch, connect your switch to the modem of your internet connection. After connecting it to the modem you can share internet in all of your 8 pc’s. you have to make sure that you have NIC installed in all of your pc’s. without NIC you can’t communicate in a network and you can’t use the internet connection in your pc. If you still don’t understand how to share internet then you can contact to your isp for setup a network or you can contact any network techie to do this.

For sharing a internet connection in your office you have to contact your ISP. Your ISP will help you to setup a network for you. If you want to know how it is possible then you can follow the procedure below.: there are many options for you to do this you can use the methods depending on your cost, facility, reliability and quantity. If you have only two computers in office and you want to share a internet in that two pc’s then you can connect it using cross cable wire. If you have a more than one pc then you can use hub or switch it depends on you. You can also use a router for better feature and facility but it will increase your cost. So, you have to decide which type of network you want.