Thread: “The RPC server is unavailable” stand alone logon on windows 7

“The RPC server is unavailable” stand alone logon on windows 7

When I attempt to logon to my windows 7 stand alone systems, I find the error message "the RPC server is unavailable". It recognizes the login states welcome to windows after that the error message waits a while after that reboots. It has a fingerprint reader, however provides the similar error while utilizing a password. It will not begin go any further after that this in "safe mode" or "last recognize fine configuration mode" or any other mode. Did a check disk booting from a cd rom. So please tell me some suggestion.

Re: “The RPC server is unavailable” stand alone logon on windows 7

From my opinion you have to Perform System Restore for that you have to put in the Windows DVD. Unplug the entire the outside devices connected to the PC apart from keyboard as well as mouse. Then you have to start your PC again. Allow the PC restart (boot) from the DVD. If encouraged; click any key to carry on. While you get to the Install Windows screen, choose your preferences in the Language to install, Time as well as currency format, plus Keyboard or input method boxes, along with that press Next. Do not press install now. In its place, press Repair your PC. The System Recovery Options dialog box seem. Confirm the accurate operating system is chosen, as well as after that press next. After you press next, the System Recovery Options menu comes into view. Press System Restore. Once the System Restore finish, start the PC again. Take out the DVD as well as start the PC to observe if the system starts fine.

From my opinion you have to start the PC in safe mode, and after that attempt starting the RPC (Remote Procedure Call) services as well as initiates the PC in clean boot. Then you have to go to Start and then type services.msc in addition to press enter. From the list of services, you have to double press on Remote Procedure Call services. Then you have to alter the startup type to Automatic as well as press Start. Then you have to press ok to pertain the alter.

This type of problem may take place because of modem or router. So you have to restart your modem or router. For that you have to take out the power wire from the modem or router. After the entire lights on the device have gone out, you have to wait as a minimum 10 seconds, as well as after that plug the modem along with router back in. a few modems have a battery backup that discontinue the lights from going out. For this kind of modem, select as well as rapidly release the Reset key. Then Start the PC as well as make sure the result.

To start the RPC service, you have to start the PC utilizing Windows DVD to boot to Windows Recovery Environment as well as choose command prompt. Then Type net begin RpcSs as well as press enter. Then you have to Type exit to shut the command prompt. Then start the PC again and make sure the effect. May this detail will help you please let me know if you got solution to your issue.