Thread: Linksys router drops wireless broadcasting frequently

Linksys router drops wireless broadcasting frequently

I am using an Acer aspire laptop, it is running with windows vista OS. Other specification of my machine are like Intel core 2 duo processor, 2GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive, along with this NVIDIA GEForce graphics driver. Along with this the machine is compatible with wireless network connectivity. The machine was working fine till the last few days back, but from two days back it starts a problem with the wireless network service, which disconnects frequently when it is connected. Though there is no issue with the connectivity, it connects easily, then why this problem occurring can’t understand. Is there any one having any information or solution for this type of problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Linksys router drops wireless broadcasting frequently

I would like to recommend you to reload the wireless driver in your machine, because I think this problem is occurring for the driver application. For that insert installation disk into the CD ROM drive and ping to device manager, now open the network tab and right click on device driver name, choose advanced option, this will ask you to locate the driver installation program from any location of the machine or from some other place ,browse and select from the disk and start the process, try with this, I am sure by this you will be able to overcome from the problem.

Is the network connection is properly configured in your laptop? I suggest you to reconfigure the machine with the network service, for that enter into network and sharing option from control panel, select the network name where you are willing to connect your machine, because I found that some of this type of problem may occur for the configuration, so I hope by this process they problem can be solved. Go to the properties of the network device, by right click on it, now click on reset option, it will omit earlier information regarding the network connectivity and will direct you to reinsert the information’s with the appropriate input. Try with this.

Relevant issue with my wireless network connection, which is not working properly after install realtak high definition audio driver, though I am sure that the problem is for the audio driver or any other thing, for that I am here to share my problem, I hope from here will surely help me to overcome from the problem. ok now the problem is after install the driver, whenever I tried to connect my machine with the home wireless network, it flashes a message that the machine is not able to connect with the network. After that I tried by reload and some other tricks by the suggestion of some of my friends to resolve this, but nothing works. What to do now? Is there any one haven any in information regarding this?

I would like to recommend you to update the wifi driver firmware version. for that go to the device manager, open network tab, right click on the device driver, and choose update option, select online option. This will collect the information of update version from manufacturer web site and will ask you to download from the web site, download or install that. Otherwise, visit to the manufacturer web site and download the latest version which is compatible with the machine specification and with the operating system version. go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

I have had this problem before - not with a LinkSys router, but NetGear. I changed the channel on the router and changed the password - try without security and a hidden SSID - that fixes it sometimes. There is a variety of things you can try and it is frustrating, but try to change only one thing at a time so you can see what is setting it off.