Thread: How to Remove Personal Internet Security 2011

How to Remove Personal Internet Security 2011

I am facing this trouble from last month and I want to remove it from my system. Personal Internet Security 2011 is hopeless as well as yet hazardous program that will stupidly presented as dominant security application, able to protect your computer. On the other hand, actually this program be supposed to be categorize as rogue anti-spyware similar to Personal Security Sentinel as well as Internet Security Suite they will do their best on the way to take your money as well as infect your PC with more cyber fear similar to Trojans and worms. If you have any idea how to temporarily remove it please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to Remove Personal Internet Security 2011

I will recommend you to make use of Revo uninstaller application to remove Personal Internet Security 2011 completely from your system. By means of Revo Uninstaller you be able to remove unnecessary programs from your machine very easily and faster. I know you have tried the Add/ remove program but the Standard Add /Remove Program frequently cannot totally uninstall several applications as well as broken registry keys. Revo Uninstaller is a superior as well as easier technique for you to totally uninstall whichever unnecessary program which standard Windows Add/Remove Program cannot uninstall or remove.

To get rid of Personal Internet Security 2011 you will require to:
    • Locate as well as remove the virus' procedure. These.exe as well as.bat files enclose the binary code commands which these viruses track.
    • After that look for all.dll as well as.lnk files connected with the virus. These are a malicious system file which makes use on the way to control your OS by providing it system resources furthermore access to your files. These files require to be totally removed.
    • After that clean up your machines registry of each and every one entries prepared by the virus. As per my knowledge directories named HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE as well as HKEY_CURRENT_USER are the majority possible to include a majority of these despoiled entries.

Below is the step that you will need to perform to remove the Personal Internet Security 2011. First of all Download Rkill application. Rkill is a application which can end each and every one of the running procedure of Personal Internet Security 2011, that will permit you to install an anti-virus application. After Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware to remove this spyware. This is the program which will you require to utilize on the way to get free of the Personal Internet Security 2011. Now Install Malwarebytes’ as well as make sure not to alter nay of the default settings. Make sure that at the final screen you have mark update the Malwarebytes. After the malwarebyte is updated perform the full scan of your system and hope this will remove the Personal Internet Security 2011 virus.

I will recommend you to try the following steps:
    1. Launch Internet Explorer.
    2. Now click on Tools Tab furthermore choose Internet Options.
    3. Navigate to the Connections tab in the Internet option and Click on it.
    4. After that search and click LAN Settings moreover this will get you to the Local Area Network settings menu.
    5. Navigate to the Proxy Server menu and remove the tick mark from ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’ check box. Now click OK to close the menu.