Thread: Acer Notebook: WLAN connects but can't browse with Nokia C6-00

Acer Notebook: WLAN connects but can't browse with Nokia C6-00

I am having a Nokia C6-00; it very much impressed me with its functions and also by the looks of it. The mobile I generally used to connect with my Acer notebook via wireless wizard, to access internet. Now the problem with that is, I am able to connect them but after the connectivity not able t o access internet, means there is no web site is opening. For that I tried to reconfigure the internet connection, but this does not help me to resolve this problem. What might be the cause of this problem? Is there any one having any suggestion or nay information? Nay input will appreciated greatly…

Re: Acer Notebook: WLAN connects but can't browse with Nokia C6-00

Though in maximum time, I found that, this type of problem is occurred for the machine or laptops wireless wizard. I suggest you to make sure that the wifi wizard in your notebook is working perfect, enter into device manager, and then ping to the network tab, where you right click on eth driver name and check the status of it. If you found any kind of problem with that then simply update the driver firmware version either by manually or directly from the manufacturer web site.

Though both the devices are connected, so I don’t think so there is any problem with the wireless wizard, the issue might be with the internet connection which is activated in your machine. For that I recommend you to reconfigure the network service, open internet from the setting option of your mobile, and select the desire network service that you are using. Click on options, and make sure that, the options regarding the connectivity are properly configured there, along with also make sure that in your machine the mobile wifi wizard is specified perfectly. I hope this information’s will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

There is a access option in the firewall setting windows, this option is used to make access some of the network service, whether they are able to access the network or not. For that go to the firewall setting window, and then ping to settings option tab, look for the access option. Be sure that the network that you are using is listed on there, along with also check for some of other necessary settings of the firewall security application. Try once to connect your machine with the mobile to access internet by disable the firewall, if this connects then you need to go through the above processes or if still not connects then I suggest you top contact with the technical engineer of you mobile manufacturer, I think there should be some hardware issue, and this kind of issue can only be solved by the manufacturer engineer.