Thread: Unable to remove Trojan Cryptic through system

Unable to remove Trojan Cryptic through system

I have a laptop and I am recently making use of the windows 7 OS in it. I have internet connection so I typically download movies from a number of websites. Two days back I have found a Trojan Horse Cryptic which is located in my system volume restore. I attempt to scan computer from antivirus software but it is also not able to remove this. It tells me “object is in accessible”. I have tried to remove from one more time but once more it gives a similar message. I am not able to recognize how I should remove it. Please give me little tips to remove this Trojan horse. Please help me.

Re: Unable to remove Trojan Cryptic through system

I think in order to rid from this issue you have to install good antivirus software which is able to remove that Trojan horse from your system restore. If you find about it then you will get a number of good antivirus software available in the market which is able to remove the Trojan horse from your system. If you do not have the good antivirus then obtain it from any of your friend or you are also able to download this through the internet. There are websites on internet which give the antivirus software. If you want free antivirus software then you are able to download a trial package. Download it, install in your system and scan your system for that virus. If detected then remove it from the list.

I believe your antivirus software is not updated. So in order to get rid from this issue you have to update your antivirus and then scan your system it will become aware of the Trojan and eliminate it from your system. If you think your antivirus software is not well good to remove that Trojan, then you are able to install a new antivirus. Obtain the fresh updated version antivirus software and install in your system. So then you are also able to obtain it from any of your friend or you are able to also find on internet. There are so many antivirus software obtainable on internet. You can find the best antivirus which can remove Trojan horse from your system.

You said that you have an internet, then why you are not able to download good antivirus software through internet and install in your system. There are so many good antivirus software like Microsoft security essential which is freely available on internet and you can find that to remove Trojan horse from your system restore. Try to search on net, I am sure that very easily you will get that “which is the best antivirus to remove a Trojan horse”. You’ll find many of the antivirus you are able to choose any of them to remove it. Download it and install in your system and then scan for this virus I mean that for the Trojan. It will detect the root location of that Trojan and will remove it from your system.

You should always update your antivirus and also each and every other file which you are recently downloading from internet. There are many virus, worms, Trojan horse are there on internet files. At whatever time you download any of the files you should first scan for the virus. At the present, you require to download a antivirus software from internet which is able to remove the Trojan horse from your system restore. Attempt to find the best antivirus for Trojan horse and download it. You will be able to download a trial version, it can also remove your Trojan horse from your system restore.