Thread: Blue screen after connect with wifi

Blue screen after connect with wifi

there is a problem in my machine whenever I connect my machine with wifi network. The machine is completely appears in black screen, after log in to the wireless network. I am suing Compaq Presario windows vista compatible laptop. I installed Broadcom wireless network router in my machine. The problem starts occurring from last night, whereas before that the laptop was working fine. Is there any one having any suggestion for me to overcome from this problem? Any input will be helpful very much for me.

Re: Blue screen after connect with wifi

Though the problem is with the graphical performance, so I think this is for the graphics driver, which you installed in your laptop. I would like to recommend you to try once by reload the driver application, for that insert installation disk into your laptop’s CD ROM drive and then from the device manager right click on the driver name, select upgrade option and browse the installation file from the desire location, it will direct you to start the installation process. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

According to me, there might be is any issue with the wireless router driver application program, if this happens then I recommend you to remove the driver once from your machine for making sure about this problem. if this problem still occurring then it is clear that the problem is for any other software application, proceed to program and features folder under control panel and from the drop down list choose the corrupted software application, and remove it from your machine. I hope this will some ho whelp you. Whereas I was also facing similar issue, but applying this, the problem is solved. Now there is no issue with my machine’s graphical interface.

Similar issue, which is occurring in my Dell inspiron one desktop computer, the machine is running with windows 7 OS, along with this Broadcom wireless router and Ati radeon graphical interface. Whenever I tried to connect my machine with my home wireless network service and for that when I insert the user name and password, the machine completely goes into black screen for few time, and then it will appear in blue screen, like the windows screen, and then it turn off by itself. I tried to overcome the problem by replace the graphics driver with a latest version of driver firmware version, along with this also tried some of the other tricks, but none of these help me. Still the problem is occurring in my computer. Now what should I do, to resolve this issue?