Thread: how can I get the User manual for Beetel 450Bx ADSL+2 Router

how can I get the User manual for Beetel 450Bx ADSL+2 Router

I’ve recently brought a hp pavilion laptop and I uses a broadband connection in my laptop. My laptop has a wifi and I’m using it. The router of my broadband connection is of Beetel 450BX WiFi ADSL+2 Router, I want a user manual of this router i want a complete detail about this router. Can you tell me from where I can get this user manual guide of my router please tell me where should I go to get this manual. I want to check the speed of my router and I also want to check the maximum speed of this router, so please tell me what to do to get this manual. Please help me.

Re: how can I get the User manual for Beetel 450Bx ADSL+2 Router

if you have taken a broadband connection then you should have a user manual guide, because it comes with the router itself. When you take a new modem/router then you’ll get the user manual with it. You should contact to your internet service provider which has installed that router at your home. If they have not given you that manual then you can complain it to their office. If they have given you that manual and you have lost that manual then its your fault and you can’t say anything to them on this. You can contact anytime to your ISP on any issue in your network, you does’nt need a user manual guide for that.

Why you want user manual guide?. If you have any problem about your network, then you can directly contact to your internet service provider for any issue. They have a toll free no. you can call it to them any time for any problem related to internet. You can also get the information about your router, as you have said, you want to know the speed of your router and also want to know the maximum speed which your router can support, you can get all this information by contacting to your ISP.

If you want any information about your router you can search on internet by entering your model no. of router. You’ll get any information related to networking or router, you just need to enter your question keyword in google search engine and you’ll get the information. You can also search on official website of your router. If you want to know the speed of your router then you can get this information from your ISP. ISP is a internet service provider which provide the internet to you. You can contact any time to your ISP for any network related issue.

What you want to know about your router?. If you want to know only minimum and maximum speed, then you can get this information from contacting to your internet service provider. You don’t need a user manual guide to know this. The user manual guide come with the router itself, you’ll not get this manual separately from any shop. If you contact your ISP then I think they can provide you this manual, but I’m not sure that they will give you this free or not, because at the time of installation they provide this manual free, if you have lost that manual, then I think you have to pay for new manual.