Thread: What will be the cost of the Wireless routers?

What will be the cost of the Wireless routers?

I have just decided to have the broadband connection from Airtel and I want to have the same at the earliest. At my home I am not the only one who is going to have access to the internet and hence I thought that it will be a good idea to have the Wireless Router. I thought that I will purchase the same from ISP but they were out of the stock. Also they told me that I will be required to pay the deposit for the same and they will come up with the connection soon they will have the Wireless router. I have seen that they are saying that it might take 1 month. So I have decided to have the Wireless router for me. Can you all please let me know which is the router that I can have for me. Please try to be low on the price as well.

Re: What will be the cost of the Wireless routers?

If you are going for the Wireless router then I simply think that it will be great if you can have the one from here: N150 Wireless Router WNR1000. In this case let me tell you that the laptop that you might be using may be based on the wireless-N technology but the other Wireless router that you will be having are equipped with Wireless-G and Wi-Fi. If you want to make better use of the Wi-Fi and in addition to this want to improve the same then I think that NETGEAR Wireless Router are the one with which you can go with. By making use of this router you not only improve your network speed Wireless that also up to 150Mbps but at the same time improve the coverage of wireless network up to 2x more coverage. There are some of the key features of this Router that I like the most. It has high-performance internal antenna and in addition to this it also has + NAT firewall. In addition to all this it is also compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux. I really think that you can go with this router and can enjoy surfing the internet without any big issues. Please let me get notified about the things that you come across after this.

When it comes to the Wireless routers then let me tell you that I have always preferred routers from the D-Link. I think that you can have DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router for your case. It has the 802.11g technology. Also this router promises to provide enhanced wireless signals for your network when compared with the existing wireless routers. On the features scale if you want me to list then let me tell you that it has the Firewall protection so that your network can be protected. On top of all the things if you want you can keep the things in the controlled manner using the Parental control. The encryption method that this router has is based on WEP, WPA, or WPA2. Also the thing with this router is that it is very easy to configure. So, I really think that it will be great to have this working for you. The price factor I think it will be little high but bearable.

On the suggestion board; in my opinion it will be really unfair if you do not see Netgear WGR614 Wireless G-Router. If you are in India then I really think that you should go with this for sure. The new router brings excellent performance with dual antenna. This dual antenna will allow you to surf Internet and make online chat without getting disturbed. With this router let me assure you that you will be able to share high-speed Internet connection between 5-10 users. This router supports the 802.11g protocol and also allows you the speed of 54Mbps. As with all the other Routers that have been mentioned above I have seen that this router also has Firewall that is having Stateful Packet Inspection. Among the three that have been shown above I think I will vote for this router. Hope that you will also vote for this browser for sure.

It is always nice that you have the Wireless router from Linksys. Linksys Wireless Router is the optimal choice to go with. Here are the steps that you will be required to follow so that you can have the Linksys Wireless Router set up in the proper manner. You can take the router that you want from Linksys as it seems that all are best. Purchase the one according to the budget that you have with you. After getting the router you will be required to connect the antenna to Linksys wireless router. Place the router in the location where it is not near any metallic object. After this you will be required to place the Ethernet Cable in the Internet port of the Router. Now connect the other end of the Ethernet Port to the system. Make sure that you have the things done in this manner. Now plug in electrical plug in the router. Wait for the lights to flash properly and after that reboot the system.

You can go with the above given options but on top of all this I think that you can still go with the routers from Linksys and that too with the Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G). I really think that this is the optimal choice. In addition to this if I think that you have got the set up steps as well. Also on the opinion I think it is the low price router as well. Really go with this and if not this then you can have the one from here: Latest Wireless Router