Thread: Acer aspire: Broadcom Wifi router not responding with windows 7

Acer aspire: Broadcom Wifi router not responding with windows 7

I am having an acer aspire laptop, this running with windows 7 OS. I am college student also working in a BPO. So I mainly used my machine for both the official and study purpose. Like for access internet and sometimes to create projects and also some of the entertainment purpose. The machine is running with wireless network service, but from last night I am facing a peculiar problem with eth wireless connectivity, which is not responding as shown in my screen whenever I tried to connect my laptop with the network service. I though the there might be the network problem, and I tried to reconfigure the machine with network, but from this time actual problem occurs. The machine is connected with the router perfectly, as shown in the status window, but not able to recognize any network. There is two network is my building. One is mine, and the other one secured network. What should be the cause is there anyone having any solution for this issue?

Re: Acer aspire: Broadcom Wifi router not responding with windows 7

The router firmware version that you are using is it compatible with the windows 7 OS. Because some of the firmware versions are not compatible with the operating system. I think you can get the widows 7 compatible driver installation program from the manufacturer web site. Also if you did not locate any driver application version which should support by windows 7, then I think the windows vista compatible driver firmware will also be compatible. Download and install it into your machine and for this you needs to reconfigure your machine with the network, insert appropriate setting information in the network properties setting window.

I recommend you to reload the wireless driver, may be the router application firmware is not installed properly in your machine. For that insert driver installation disk into CD ROM drive, now proceed to device manager. And from there right click on the driver name, choose update option. Select recommended advanced option. Now it will direct you browse installation program from any location where it stored, browse from the desire path, and click on install or update button. it will easily replace the existing driver version with the new version. Try with this; I hope this will somehow help you to resolve the issue

According to me, I think the driver firmware version that you are using in your machine is not up to date. For that visit to the driver manufacturer web site and from there download latest version which is compatible with eth operating system platform or with your machine specification. Install in into your machine, I hope by this you will surely able to resolve the issue that you mentioned in your post. I was also having similar issue in my machine, which was not able to locate any wireless network. I tried by reloading the driver version, but this process I did not give me any such positive response. After that one of my friend suggests me to do this, I did this and the problem I solved.

Similar issue, in my Compaq Presario laptop, it is not able to locate my brother’s wireless device name. when I tried to connect my laptop with my other Wi-Fi wizard, it simply directs me that the machine is not able to locate any wireless network. After that I also tried by search nay other wireless network in my home building. There same message appears. Though in my brothers machine other networks can easily detects. This problem is occurring in my machine. Is this for network connection or the hardware problem? Though I tried to overcome from this problem by reinstall the router driver, but this one also not helps me. I hope anyone from here will surely help me to resolve the problem.