Thread: How can I use my PC virtually as a server

How can I use my PC virtually as a server

I've got a question. Actually I want to know here that how do I set up my own PC so that you can use it virtually as a server. So to fix this issue is there any kind of software. If yes then please give me the name of this. Recently I have a Vodafone router, and currently my PC is running on to the windows xp operating system. And please try to give solution for this very quickly. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: How can I use my PC virtually as a server

How much power it has and how much money you have? And in this you can also use a server with apple? So there is one more option in this. You should definitely get familiar with Linux and with PC's. Then ask yourself why and then make. Just search in Google because you will find enough. So first you do this and after it inform me. And also you give me answer of the question which I have asked it over here.

If you want to use it as a Web server you get a Web server package and after that your first thing would to install it. And after this you have to open only the appropriate ports of the firewall and can make sure to any of your IP address on your computer (or on the web server) to access. Look but before you do it in your internet contract you just check this that you are using your connection at all servers which may host.

Use the normal home PC as a server. Where do you get? Any program that you open and which provides a service in the background is a server in general is such a server from the network reach, because it has no sense otherwise. So your router is already Vodafone, because it gives you an IP address so that you come into the network. And here I also want to tell you one thing that Routing is also a server. If it is a good router, it also has its own name resolution, called DNA, is also a server running everything in the little box. So like this you can fix your issue.

Actually in the previous post all the services which is given you can run on your computer actually it is depending on the operating system that you are using, But here I want to know that are there more or less good programs that provide these servers? The way you have, if you have file shares that have a server then the drive letter and a special URL as the default shares were placed, they were ready to turn off XP SP2, because a single security issue was when the admin of the PC had no idea. Furthermore, as an outpost wrote earlier, you get included with Linux distributions, a variety of server programs. However, it requires some foreboding, or the time and ambition to set up these programs, because there are not many GUI or the GUI is insufficient to configure the server satisfactory.

So if you ever NEN fast web server and database ne need, you pop on your computer and you can work to develop and Ideally, one uses a different operating system like Linux, directed the iptables one, makes the Apache and MySQL on it and runs depending on the size also makes a useful proxy, the request to your web server cached in order to relieve the web server.