Thread: "Access denied" error message with local LAN connectivity in windows 7

"Access denied" error message with local LAN connectivity in windows 7

I have a Compaq Presario machine, which was running with windows vista, and recently upgrade machine into windows 7 platform. The machine is configured with wireless connectivity. I installed Broadcom wireless driver application. The problem is that, whenever I tried to connect my brother’s machine with machine via wireless connectivity, it simply flashes an error message, looks like Access denied. It shows the machine in wireless network list, but not allowed me to connect with that. I am not having such idea on this type of problem, so I am here. I hope someone from here will definitely help me to overcome from this problem.

Re: "Access denied" error message with local LAN connectivity in windows 7

I strongly recommend you to reload the wireless driver; the driver that you are using is corrupted, as per my opinion. Because one of my friend was also facing similar network access problem in his machine. After that he simply reload the driver, and the problem solved. So you can also try with this, this might be also help you, insert the driver installation disk into the drive, and proceed to device manager, now open eth network driver tab, from there locate driver program, right click on it and choose update option. Click on advanced option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program from any location of your machine or from other location. Select the installation program from appropriate place and click on update option. This will reload your driver in a fresh way. Reboot your machine, and now try to connect your machine.

Did you set your machine with network access option, go to the properties of the network path, by which you are trying to plug your machine, now click on advanced option, this will. Direct you to the advanced setting windows of the network service, from there choose the access option, make sure that the network access authentication is enable in your machine. Now along with this also enter into the network and sharing option tab, look for the devices which are listed, be sure that network name is also listed over there.

similar issue in my Dell machine, which is running with windows XP, I degrade my system operating system into this windows platform. I usually use my machine for internet access from both my official and home network. along with this also some of the gaming purpose for that I used to connect my machine n with my home network, where I connect with my younger brothers machine, I was able to connect my machine and also play some of the games via wifi. But suddenly from few days, the wireless machine is showing in my machine network wizard list, but not a le to connect with the listed machine, every time, it shows access is denied after click on connect button. There is no network access authentication is set in the network or the machine. Why this problem occurring? Is there anyone having any information regarding this problem? Any input will be appreciated greatly.