Thread: Windows 7 unable to detect Wireless Network while running with the Parallel Desktop on iMac

Windows 7 unable to detect Wireless Network while running with the Parallel Desktop on iMac

I am an owner of small financial company, which is consists of 6 computer, 2 of them are Apple iMac and the rest machines are Dell inspiron one desktop computer, the Apple machines are compatible with snow leopard, and the other machines are running with windows vista OS. Only my machine is running with windows 7 platform. Now the problem is that, windows 7 machine can easily detect Apple machine via wireless machine but not able to recognize other windows enable machines. Is there any issue with the operating system or anything else? Suggest me some trick to resolve this issue.

Re: Windows 7 unable to detect Wireless Network while running with the Parallel Desktop on iMac

I think the problem might be occurring for not support the machine specification with the driver application version, that you installed in your windows vista machine, some of the drivers are not compatible with any windows operating system. So first of all make sure, you are suing correct driver application program in your machine, now if you still facing eth problem then I suggest you to reconfigure your domain machine first with eth windows machines, and then go for Apple machine.

Re: Windows 7 unable to detect Wireless Network while running with the Parallel Desktop on iMac

I think there might be any file is missing or removed from your machine after install any third party software application program in your domain machine, for that the windows configuration file may be relocate from its original place. For that I recommend you to reconfigure your machine with the domain machine and also with the wireless network. Along with this also check whether the wireless driver is working fine or not. To reconfigure first remove the machine names from your machine network wizard are reboot your machine, now by following selection process, add all the machined in your network wizard list.

As per my knowledge about this problem I think the physical or the IP address of the other machine are properly configured with your windows 7 machine, I was also facing similar issue, after I checked and I found that machine is not configured with the other machines physical address, for click on start menu and in the search commend panel insert ipconfig /all, it will show you all the IP address of the machine those are listed in your network wizard list. Now you will be able to sure whether the system are properly configured or not. I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.