Thread: how to remove Rahul'script virusprotectiion.vbe" virus from computer

how to remove Rahul'script virusprotectiion.vbe" virus from computer

I’m using windows xp operating system and I’ve a internet connection in my computer. When I start my pc after booting my computer shows a message Rahul'scriptvirusprotectiion.vbe" on my screen. I think this is a virus, Whenever I connect my usb drive in usb port then I can’t able to open my usb drive. I don’t understand how to remove this virus from my computer. Many times I have deleted this virus but nothing happen it comes again and again. Please tell me how should I remove this virus from my system. please tell me some tips to remove this virus. Your any help will be appreciated.

Re: how to remove Rahul'script virusprotectiion.vbe" virus from computer

Yes, you are right this is a virus. Always remember, when you have a internet connection and you’re downloading any content from internet then you should installed a antivirus in your system. this virus surely came from internet while downloading, it is a famous virus and it has targeted many people in the world. Whenever you download anything from internet you should always scan for virus first. If you don’t have antivirus software then you can get it from any of your friend or can buy it from the market. There are many good antivirus software are available in the market. You can buy from there.

The Rahul'scriptvirusprotectiion.vbe" virus is very well known virus. If you have downloaded any content from any unreliable websites then surely this virus has came from that websites. Never download anything from such unreliable websites. There are many different virus are there on such sites which can affect your system very badly. You have to download a antivirus software from internet and install in your system. after installing an antivirus scan your system for virus. Your antivirus will detect that virus and after detection remove that virus from the result list. Antivirus will remove the virus from root location.

It’s definitely a virus, you have to install a antivirus software on your system. if you don’t have a antivirus software then you can get it from any of your friend or you can get it from internet. You’ll find a trial version of antivirus software on internet you can download that trial version. There are also pay software available on internet. If you can afford that software cost then you can buy it online. You can also try a trial version but it will work for only one month. There are many good antivirus software available in market you can buy that software and install in your system. hope the antivirus will remove that virus.