Thread: Windows 7 x 64 is not able to connect to my Wi-Fi Printer

Windows 7 x 64 is not able to connect to my Wi-Fi Printer

Hey I have system in which I am working on windows XP but recently I have installed windows 7.but while installing windows 7 operating system. I am getting some problem related to my Wi-Fi Printer. i am not able to connect to my Wi-Fi Printer. in windows XP operating system I am doing the same things without any problem but now I am not able to do so please tell me some solution so that I can get solution to this issue.

Re: Windows 7 x 64 is not able to connect to my Wi-Fi Printer

There are numerous methods to install a Wi-Fi Printer in Windows 7. You be able to plug the printer in as well as Windows will automatically notice the Printer as well as install it for you, this is known as Plug as well as Play. If you are setting up to share a Wi-Fi Printer, this might need that you utilize a different kind of interface for example Ethernet or Wireless. A Printer driver is the software program that allows your PC as well as Wi-Fi Printer to communicate with each other.

If you have a Wi-Fi Printer that worked very well in Windows XP however you are getting issues in Windows 7, you might require updating the Wi-Fi Printer’s Firmware; this is particularly significant to think for manufacturing type laser printers utilized within an office on business networks. so you have to do this once .May this information will help you.

The Firmware is a set of information stored on the Wi-Fi Printer to control how the Wi-Fi Printer operates. If you encounter printing issues or require latest characteristics, a firmware upgrade might be now what you require. You be able to as well locate this update at the producer’s website. a number of older model Wi-Fi Printer might now have obtainable drivers built into Windows 7, need that you make sure Windows Update or the producer’s website.

to get out from your problem you have to first of all have to press the Windows image, after that you have to press All Programs , and then press HP , as well as after that you have to press the folder with the name of your Wi-Fi Printer. And then press Add a Device .and then choose your connection type, as well as after that press Next to continue the installation procedure. The product installs, as well as after that the product image come into view in the Devices and Printers menu.