Thread: "Unexpected Error" occurs in wpa/wpa2 enterprise security while generate a network profile

"Unexpected Error" occurs in wpa/wpa2 enterprise security while generate a network profile

I just newly started utilizing Windows 7 as well as I am having problem generating a network profile with WPA2 Enterprise Security. I have an Intel wireless card by means of driver edition 13.0.0.107. I had no problem generate this network profile in Vista Ultimate x86, as well as I am not certain what is be the reason behind the error. So please suggest some solution.

Re: "Unexpected Error" occurs in wpa/wpa2 enterprise security while generate a network profile

from my suggestion you have to Type "regsvr32 netshell.dll", as well as you have to press OK in the dialog that appears after that Type "regsvr32 ole32.dll", as well as press OK in the dialog that appears. And start the machine again as well as make sure whether you are capable to generate a network profile.You have to confirm that the security settings that you go in match the security settings on your wireless router. After that you have to confirm that your wireless access point, gateway, or router is get on.

Re: "Unexpected Error" occurs in wpa/wpa2 enterprise security while generate a network profile

You have to reset the adapter for that you have to go to Network Connections by pressing the Start key, after that selecting Control Panel, and the pressing Network and Internet, and then pressing Network and Sharing Center, as well as after that choosing Manage network connection. And then you have to Right-press the network adapter image, plus after that press disable. If you are encouraged for an administrator password or verification, you have to type the password or give verification. Then Right-press the adapter image again, plus after that press Enable.

If you reset your network adapter as well as you yet not able to attach to a network, you might require to update the adapter driver. To update your network adapter driver you have to go to Device Manager If you are encouraged for an administrator password or verification, and then you have to type the password or give verification. After that you have to Double-press Network Adapters and then right-press your adapter, as well as after that press Properties. And then press the Driver tab, as well as after that press Update Driver.

You may confirm with the WLAN service is started as well as put to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would advise you to begin the service as well as place it to automatic. To begin the WLAN service you have to press on Start, after that type in services.msc. And then choose WLAN Autoconfig from the list, then you have to Right press properties. Then alter the startup type to Automatic and then press on Start key. Then press on Apply, after doing this entire thing you have to press on Ok. Then start the PC again in addition to confirm if it workings.