Thread: Ethernet Controller finds new hardware while booting

Ethernet Controller finds new hardware while booting

Hi, I hope someone here can help me? When booting the PC is always found new hardware. Even after I made the PC platform. Since then it show me the Network Controller. I break it forever, because I have already tried, but I have no CD for it. In Device Manager, I found the Hardware, Other Devices and question marks. Immediately including Ethernet controller and also a question mark. Under them are about the same 30x PCI Communication Controller (easy). How can I fix it now? I have XP SP3 Can this be reason why I have no sound? For help, I would be very grateful, I am absolutely not familiar with PC.

Re: Ethernet Controller finds new hardware while booting

Download the latest trial version (no other, older version!) formerly named Everest Ultimate. ctually recently you will not get the full version for this. and also post here the details below: Motherboard -> Motherboard -> Motherboard Name and Network -> PCI / PnP Network -> Device description. And please try to do this as soon as you can. And regarding this if you have any other information then share that also.

As you have suggested over here to download the latest driver I have did the same. I have downloaded the latest version as a trial version. The motherboard was the following inscription: Motherboard Name MSI MS-6399 (Medion OEM). For PCI / PnP device descriptor was empty. Is perhaps the fact that I work with o2-Stick? At this moment I am not able to get anything yet. So please do this as soon as it is possible for you. Because this issue is really irritates me.

It is a Medion PC, since the missing driver (UAF network and sound) here found. If you not there navigate, you can sign up again, and post there the model name of the PC (which should actually be on it somewhere). If necessary, appropriate driver is also available on the websites of manufacturers of controller chips. Specifically, I would advise you the way of the numerous manufacturer-independent “Driver Download/Update" pages on the Web. Most of them are frolicsome. Often the driver will be looking though promised, but there is only spyware, etc. installed. And here Network -> PCI / PnP Network -> Description? This may actually not be, as there is on the Main Board, a network controller. Is under devices - listed> Physical device, a network or Ethernet controller?

It's not listed there even with the physical devices I have found nothing. Furthermore, I've loaded the program and went on the link from you ... I'm probably too stupid, but there I cannot update drivers. The following information can I do to be on the sticker on the back
    • PC MTS
    • MED MT89
    • And the item number 44321011180779 more is not there.

I've even seen the entire list of available drivers for Medion, and there actually seem to be no more drivers for this board. There are some manufacturers who want to have anything to do with their old products. The motherboard manual, the Ethernet controller is a Realtek RTL8100 (L). Appropriate drivers from Realtek's then is here. Upload you there, "Windows XP and Win2K 32/64 Auto installation program" guide. Installs the driver properly? And regarding sound I want to know that what is with AIDA64 under Multimedia -> PCI / PnP Audio - given> device description?