Thread: how to remove worm win32 netsky in my ASUSP4P800-MX desktop

how to remove worm win32 netsky in my ASUSP4P800-MX desktop

I’ve an asus P4P800-MX desktop and I’ve internet connection in that. I usually download a movie, games, songs from internet. One day I’ve downloaded a movie and games from a new websites. next day when I start my pc then I’ve seen a worm win32 netsky in my computer. After this my pc desktop gone dark and all the folder does’nt look proper. I’ve try to remove that virus but nothing happen. I’m not able to remove that virus, can you please tell me how should I remove this. Please help me.

Re: how to remove worm win32 netsky in my ASUSP4P800-MX desktop

If you have virus in your computer then you should scan for viruses. You have to use your antivirus software to remove that virus. If you don’t have a antivirus then get it from a market or take it from your friend. If you don’t get that from your friend then download a trial version from internet. You’ll get the trial version antivirus from internet, you can use that antivirus for atleast one month. It will remove that virus from your system.

First try to remove that virus by scanning from antivirus software, if it not remove from your antivirus then, download a good antivirus software from internet and install in your system there are many good antivirus software available on internet you can download any of them with latest update. You have to install a antivirus software with latest update. If you can’t afford a antivirus software then you can download a trial version. It will also remove the virus from your computer.

Don’t worry, you just need to use a antivirus. If you already used an antivirus and it not work for you then you need to update your antivirus. You can update your antivirus from online. If you think your antivirus is not capable to remove this virus then you can uninstall this and download a new antivirus from internet. There are many latest updated antivirus are available on internet download any of them and install in your system. after installation scan for virus and remove it from your system.