Thread: After laptop reboots Broadcom wireless adapter will not work

After laptop reboots Broadcom wireless adapter will not work

I have recently purchased an Acer Aspire 9410Z laptop and installed Vista Home premium. When laptop shuts down after that comes back up, the Broadcom 802.11g wireless adapter will not function. I have attempted a number of things in the earlier period to get it to reboot, however it appears dissimilar things work at different occasion. Or in any case it appears that way. I also contact to Acer Support and they told number of solution but none of them work. I have also done the disable/enable, uninstall/reboot to attempt to reinstall as well as update drivers, and so on. At what time I go to Diagnose, it notifies me the Broadcom Adapter is experiencing driver related problem. When I attempt to update drivers, I am told I have the most recent driver. Can somebody assist me? The wireless switch does not appear to do anything: it is for all time lit up. Pressing it does not appear to do anything. Please let me know any suggestion to get rid of this trouble. Thank you in advance.

Re: After laptop reboots Broadcom wireless adapter will not work

I recommend that you verify if the internet works well by booting the laptop in Safe Mode with networking. Startups programs do not run in safe mode, as well as just the basic drivers required to start Windows are installed, below are the steps to boot the laptop in safe mode with networking:
    i. Reboot the PC.
    ii. Start pr4essing F8 key.
    iii. This will display advanced boot option window.
    iv. choose the option “Safe mode with Networking”.

I would like to know the exact error code you get at what time you attempt updating the drivers? And what take place when the laptop is wired to router?I realize the procedures that you have attempted to resolve the problem, by disabling and enabling the device as well as updating the drivers for the device. Unluckily these steps did not assist.The yellow exclamation sign beside the device inside the Device manager, undoubtedly make clear the problem is by the drivers for the device.I would recommend that you uninstall the drivers designed for the Broadcom adapter from device manager as well as manually download the driver from manufacturer site and install the drivers furthermore test out.

You are not going to suppose how easy the solution turned out to be. At least it appears to be the resolve thus far. At the same time as I was searching each support blog on the net, I see one forum where someone mentioned that the heat from the laptop was causing alike troubles. I got a stand with a fan in it to disperse the heat furthermore I have not had the trouble.

I am also having some issue with my wireless lan adapter. My problem is that it will not go online and would like me to slide the enable/disable switch on the way to turn it on. There is no switch on my laptop. I am having a inspiron laptop and running windows 7 home premium. I have also tried uninstalling and installing the driver but it does not help. If anyone has any suggestion to get rid of this issue please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

You do not need to go through all the hoops listed above. For me it is extremely easy. Each reboot will not permit a connection. Troubleshooter recommend to turn off modem or else router, too much problem as each and every one that's upstairs, as a result, I just shut down and after that fire this mad machine up once more. It works similar to a charm. I have a Dell Inspiron N5150 running Windows 7 home premium.