Thread: Is it necessary to have a separate antimalware application

Is it necessary to have a separate antimalware application

I am a bit confused with recent news which says that the web will be flooded with malware. I have a good antivirus in my system. Rightnow I am using a free editing of Avast. It is a nice internet security pack with many features and I had not received any virus warning yet. But I frequently use my android mobile phones on many pc. I transfer data and download apps. I had found Android also has malware. Last time I receive a malware warning on my screen. Avast did not nothing. The warning just appeared and went.

I want to know that is it necessary to install a separate antimalware in your system or any antivirus will do.

Re: Is it necessary to have a separate antimalware application

I think you must install. Antimalware works with your existing antivirus and there is no compatibility issue among them. A antimalware can avoid number of attack on your system. Hackers are using many new kind of threats to access your system and capture your data. It is true that Android on the same had is not more safer. You need to ensure that your system must be equipped with all new updates and stuff that are needed. There are certain free edition of antimalware also.

A malware can enter your system in many ways. It enters from a browser, which can insert a redirection bug. Whenever you visit a website you will be redirected to any other. This is one of the most common threat which is found on web. The second is phishing scam. Getting a full featured paid internet security suite can avoid adding a application separately for malware. Like Norton Internet Security 2012. You can use this to avoid major threats. And about the phone, do not use it until your antivirus scans it completely for any threat. This is the most common way of getting infected with types of virus.

I will too recommend you to use a antirmalware separately. I had seen recently the number of malware attacks are rising. It is not easy to track phishing websites so easily. They can capture your banking passwords.

I am using a separate anti-malware in my system. I do not rely on the existing one, as it is too risky. Malware appears more easily from a web browser and spread infection. Today shopping online, banking transaction are most common. They are cheaters who design such app and tries to collect confidential information. This can then create severe issue. So the best thing is keeping yourself protected with such scam. Other than a antimalware tool you must also keep your system updated. You must not use pirated software. Malware has became most common threat today.

It has been noticed that people who are protected with multiple security software are most safer. They do not get infected soon. The malicious code even if injected in your system is blocked by security applications. And once you are notified you can run a full system scan to remove those thing completely. This threats are on rise. You cannot ignore what comes in news. Download any good free antimalware app and install that in your system. You can run a weekly scan to find out whether you have any infection or not.

You can download and try Malwarebytes Antimalware. A very easy to use software delicately to scan and remove malware from your system. There is a free and pro version of this tool. You can check the features and get what you want.

Ample of time I had seen people are not aware that they are infected. The virus or malware mostly works silently in the background. Somehow its not possible that we all are completely secure with the free antivirus pack that we are using. To detect malware you need a different software. So if somehow your existing antivirus has bugs, the antimalware protection will work. What mostly matters is that your personal information must not be leaked on web, causing major issue. Malware enters your system in many forms. They can enter when you download or install a new software. They can enter via a tool bar or mail. They can then spread in other app and spoil them. Some of them are programmed to download more malware infecting your system completely. Do not turn off your firewall, neither play with free stuff. Get a good antivirus pack and you can remain worry free.

It is not bad to pay Rs.1500 for Malwarebytes Antimalware. Spending around 3000 yearly on your system security is worth. It protects your sensitive data.

Malware's are too tough to remove. Unlike virus they are not detected so easily. And once they are spread at that time it is not worth to scan and replace content. Data back is another important stuff that you must do in frequent time interval. So if your files are infected your antivirus must have ability to scan and heal them. Malware can create ample of issues in your system. It can produce DOS attacks, identity theft, data encryption, etc. From your system it can enter other and affect them.

I will not recommend you to take risk for this virus. Also there are millions of systems which are already infected. When you plug your phone to those system you are carrying infection directly to your pc. Avoid doing that stuff. Scan your phones or removable drives before using them in your pc. Keep a eye on your cpu usage. If that risk then there can be some of this malicious app which is working in the background.

You can use Windows Defender for that. The same comes in Windows 7 and is helpful to scan and find infected files. Keep your system updated that is the most important thing.

There are many scammers around the web which tries to send you scam mails. This has infection them. Many people blindly opens up attachment, making their system vulberable to attacks. That is the reason it is better if you add nice security measuers. It not going to cost you much. If you buy online or carry some online transaction then you can face this kind of issue in future if your system is not protected completely.