Thread: Workgroup Shares Used for the Connection Of Windows 7 Home Premium To Windows 2000

Workgroup Shares Used for the Connection Of Windows 7 Home Premium To Windows 2000

I have been making the use of the Windows 7 and also I have been using this operating system, because it is being used for the system that can be used for it. And also the thing is that I have been making the use of the files called the Windows 2000 and also it is that system can be used for it. I just want to get to know that the username and password being used for the files that are being used for the system and also the details of the files that can be used for the accessing of the files that are just present in the system that is just want to make use in. Please suggest me solutions which can be used for the connection of the Windows 2000 to the Windows 7 that is being used by me. And also it is that I just wanted to do it with the use of the Workgroup Shares.

Re: Workgroup Shares Used for the Connection Of Windows 7 Home Premium To Windows 2000

The main thing I would tell you is that you can just go back to the advance setting option, and see that if the password setting option is being enabled in it, and if it is being enabled then you have to disable the protection that is being set for the Windows 7 that you are just making use of. It is also that you can just disable the security software that is being used for the Windows 2000 computers and then just see that whether it will work for the system that you are just making use of.

Re: Workgroup Shares Used for the Connection Of Windows 7 Home Premium To Windows 2000

You can also try out the option of the accessing of the files that are being used for the connection set-up of the files of the home edition which can be used for the setting of the files and also is that you can just see that the workgroup which is being connected is having the connection set-up with the files that are being used for the system. And also it is that you can just download the files called the secpol.msc, that can be used for the setting of the files that you just want to do the changes in it.

The same problem is being faced by me with the system of the Windows 2000 and the connection between the Windows 7 that is being used by me. And also I am making use of the files that are being used in the domain for the setting of the files when the workgroup was being used for the connection between the files of the Windows 2000 and for the connection between the Windows 7 to. And the other option that you can just make use of is that you can just make use of the authentication that can be used for the files that are present in both the system that you are just making use of.