Thread: Specific IP address changing TCP IPv4 DNS server address

Specific IP address changing TCP IPv4 DNS server address

I have been making use of the TCP/IP server for the sending and the receiving of the mails and also I have been making the use of the files that can be used for the specific IP addresses and also it is that you can just make the use of the files that are being used for the addresses that can be used for the automatic connection and also for the various files that are present in the system. And also it is that I have been making use of the Laptop of Sony which is being used for the Windows 7 and also I just wanted to get the setting that can be used for the stopping of the changing of the DNS server that is being used by me. Please provide me a solution for this.

Re: Specific IP address changing TCP IPv4 DNS server address

The first solution that I will give to you is that you have to first scan the system that you are just making use of, and also it is that you can just check all the files that might be having many of the virus issues in it. And also it is that you can just make the use of the online scan that can be used for the computer system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just check out the DNS setting that can be done for it.

You can just carry out the free scan option that is been given by the Windows Live that is being used by you in the system that is being used by you. The only thing that you require is that you just have to go to the site from where you will get the details of the files that can be used for the scanning of the files and also you can just see that the files that are being used for the scanning of the files that are present in the system that is being used by you. The Free scan tools can be used for the scanning and also it is that you can just remove the viruses that is affecting the files that is being used for the system that is present and also it is that you can just improve the computers performance through it.

And also it is that the issue can be just resolved when you are just starting to use files that are being recently used for the couple of weeks for the system that is being used and also it is that you can just see that whether the files are showing the details automatically or you are just doing any kind of the settings for the files that are present. And also it is that you can just change the DNS settings and then you can just see that whether the files are working for the system that you are just making use of.

The problem occurs when you are just trying to make the changes and also it is that when you are just trying to change the settings that are made available for the DNS, and if any kind of the changes have been made to it then it is that the problem will be occurring when you are just changing the details of the settings. And also it is that the system gets use to the changes that you are just doing to the file system that is present in the computer and also it is that the system may change the files that are present automatically to the DNS server that you are just making use of.