Thread: Windows 7 Not Giving Permission For Opening Of The Folders Under Network In NSC

Windows 7 Not Giving Permission For Opening Of The Folders Under Network In NSC

I have just been making the use of the computer that is having the setting of the files that can be used for the connection of the homegroup and also it is been installed with the Windows 7 operating system in it. I have just created a set-up of the homegroup on the connection1 and also I have set up the connection 2 for the homegroup that is being created by me for the system that is being used by me. I just cannot find out the solution why the files that is present in the system is not working anf don’t know what is the problem with it, and why is the connection of the files not being done. And when it just make the use of the NSC the error is being shown to me and I don’t know what kind of the error is being shown to me. Please help me out what is the problem is being faced by me, and why Windows 7 is not providing me the permission for the opening of the files in the portal of the NSC.

Re: Windows 7 Not Giving Permission For Opening Of The Folders Under Network In NSC

The problem will be of the FYI that is being used in the system and also it is that you can just check out the remote servers that is present for the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just access the remote clients that have been making the use of the network and also it is that the connection that is being used by you is making use of the adapter or not. Because it is the scenario of the adapter that is causing some of the issues in the system that you are just making use of.

Re: Windows 7 Not Giving Permission For Opening Of The Folders Under Network In NSC

You can just follow the steps that are just given below:
    First you can just make the changes in the settings of the firewall and also the anti-virus program that is being used by you:
    1. Make sure that you are just making the use of the machine for the certain webpage’s and not for the whole of the system.
    2. And also it is necessary if the above steps is not working for you to change the workgroup itself and also then you can just change the settings of the right pane through making the use of the properties.
    3. After the changing of the computer name you can just assign permissions to the files that are being used in the system and just see that the working is going well or not.

See that whether this steps works well for you or not.

And also it is that you can just see the sequence of the files that you can just see the Windows doing some kind of the files that is being used for the display of the connection for the NIC portals and also it is when you are just making the use of the files select the option of the Full control that can be used for the sharing of the files and folders for the properties and also it is that you can just make the changes according to the files that can be used for the system and also for the files that are being used for the connection of network in the system that you are just making use of.

And also it is that the connection of the files that you are just making use in the platform of the Windows 7 is that you just have to see that whether it will be working out well and also it is that you can just see that the system night be not having all the basic settings that is required for the NIC portals to open the files and folders that is being used between the connection strings and also it is that there might be some of the issues with the connection of the files.