Thread: After resuming from sleep mode Network adapter does not work

After resuming from sleep mode Network adapter does not work

We make use of Dell Inspiron Mini Netbooks which have the intel 82567LM making use of the standard drivers in Windows 7 Real Time Machine. After resuming a notebook from sleep, network adapter does not work. If you attempt plus click on a network drive we gets a message stating the network path is not found. After if I restart or logout the network adapter start function once again. Is this a driver problem? We do make use of DFS .Any ideas to get rid of this issue? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: After resuming from sleep mode Network adapter does not work

I am unable to make out any suggestion. Please tell us some more information such as what type of network adapter are we discussing? Wired or wireless?Did you work with the similar hardware previous to this with possibly Mint 9?Does the panel show you the logo for network connections and after clicking on it what information is shown?

Sorry regarding that. I am using a wired one, from the GA-MA785GT-UD3H motherboard. And this is the first time that I am using linux, just installed a couple days previously by no means had the problem on windows 7.It is functioning well at present as a result not 100% certain, but I believe it did inform me that the network was linked, I as well attepted disconnecting as well as reconnecting to the network which had no consequence the last time the trouble occurred once again.Thanks for your suggestion.

I would like to know how long you stopped for it to reply on one occasion it wake up. With my Broadcom BCM4312 (wireless) it acquire approximately over 1 minute for the thing to yet distinguish a network is accessible, after that attempt to connect. This does not take place in Mint 9, just Mint 10 as well as Ubuntu 10.10. If you provide it a little more time does it at last connect? Or just continue off till you reboot?

Okay it take place once more, I waited for approximately 10 minutes but no chance.I attempted disabling as well as re-enabling network,but have the same problem as described. If you have any other suggestion regarding to this trouble please let me know as soon as possible. Your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you once again for your valuable suggestion.