Thread: Detecting network connection at startup

Detecting network connection at startup

I have a concern when I start Windows 7 Premium Home edition. The office appears briefly at the end of thirty seconds, but after this step, the network connection icon shows the little blue circle (introduced with Vista) indicating that the computer looking for something. It seems that little blue circle on the network icon indicates that search just network connections. But while the blue circle is present it is impossible to launch anything other than the software already installed. Indeed, it is not possible to run. Exe to install software or run such commands like "msconfig". The blue circle will disappear after about 15 minutes after startup. Once gone, the computer works fine and without problems. If operations were launched while it was posted, they run once it disappeared. Internet works, however, while this blue circle is on network, without problem. The computer is connected to an Ethernet free box. What should be done to resolve this problem, which results in fact a considerable delay in the startup process? Thank you in advance.

Re: Detecting network connection at startup

Trying to watch the network interfaces that you have, it is that you can fire wire interface problematic. Goes on –config website and update all your drivers do updates WUpdates. Oh, and check your antivirus / firewall out of curiosity, uninstall it and test to see if the problem persists. Reminder, windows 7 features a firewall, and the simplest virus are often the best I advise you to try NOD32. So just check this.

I cannot install anything while this icon is present. If I can download an executive once this one on my drive and I want to run it nothing happens (apart from a blue circle next to the cursor) and you must wait until the network icon becomes normal exe that launches. Same, maintenance center icon does not appear immediately, but after ten minutes. So any idea how to solve this.

Well then, ultimately, having lost a lot of time with Microsoft Technical Services for the beauty of the gesture, I finally found the solution. In fact it was a problem for services that do not launch immediately on boot. Some were totally disabled; others were set to "delayed start". One or two little manipulation and everything was in order. Nevertheless thank you for your answers. I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get the appropriate solution for this but after trying the solution which is given over here my issue gets absolutely fixed.

Is that it could not be a problem with the network profile (network location) that Windows uses? I settled on domestic, and during the install it took some time to windows to apply the settings. It does not have to reapply every boot? So regarding this if you have any suggestion then please share it.