Thread: Windows 7 - Unidentified Network No Internet Access

Windows 7 - Unidentified Network No Internet Access

I have recently purchased a new computer. As well as installed Windows 7 64 bit. I have replaced the tower as it was supposed that the problem was due to wireless card. Initially I am connected to the internet. by means of my network it shows that it was connected but anything I attempt I have Unidentified Network as well as No Internet Access.I am able to connect by means of a 3mobile dongle. However not via wireless card.Any suggestions to get rid of this issue? Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 - Unidentified Network No Internet Access

To troubleshoot your problem you can attempt the below instructions.Try to Update the network driver.Instructions to update network driver:

1. Go to start menu and in the search box type devmgmt.msc and after that press enter Click on start button.
    2. Choose the network card device and right click on it and select properties.
    3. Under Driver tab in the properties window click on Update Driver button
    4. After update is installed reboot the system.
    If this does not resolve the trouble then try to reset the TCP/IP stack. Hope this helped.

This trouble has been approximately from the time Beta and RC1; however it is still popping up from time to time, for the reason that I just had to get free of it.First attempt disabling and after that enabling your network adapter. If that resolves it, then it is probably this trouble as well as the stable fix consists of removing a procedure from MSCONFIG. Go to Start menu and type "msconfig" in the start search box and press Enter. Select Services Tab - Click the check mark next to Apple Computer, press OK and Reboot your system. I hope this resolves it for you.

I also have the same problem and did not have Internet for whole day. I search on the Internet but observe that many are having the same issue. And tried some suggested ideas but it does not work for me. Then I just uninstall as well as reinstall the Ethernet driver and it worked. SO I will suggest you to also try to uninstall and reinstall your driver.

Thank you for your suggestion I did that but the trouble still persist. I after that connect my laptop to an additional wifi router and got the similar "no internet access" message below the WIFI icon. I also attempted the entire thing together with disabling bonjour and resetting the TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) and so on, disabling TCP-IPv6, as well as altering the network type and still not anything worked.