Thread: How to repair Internet access and restore the network in case of errors

How to repair Internet access and restore the network in case of errors

Many times the error message pops up screwing the brains, also sometimes I am able to troubleshoot it, but the problem is that I don't know how to repair Internet access and restore the network in case of errors I have tried to search this subject on Web, but didn't found any appropriate solutions. So I thought that you members will make some help for me in this matter. Please tell me some solutions that can be useful in such scenarios. I am expecting some quick help from your side.

Re: How to repair Internet access and restore the network in case of errors

Virtually every time that the Internet does not work, after a quick test with the command ipconfig and before calling an inexperienced and not very useful to the call center, you can use the toolset provided by Internet Complete Repair with the program. These automated solutions bootable from a series of buttons that attempt to restore the connection parameters. If, due to a virus or some kind of evil Success or other mysterious reasons, the Internet no longer works, instead of going through a lengthy analysis to solve problems, you should first of all, use the program Rizone.

Complete Repair Internet is not magic but is really effective because it allows you to restore or repair a number of internal settings of the Windows operating system, related to the Internet and network connections. That these settings manually, it is rather difficult to find. In particular, you can do the following:
    • Reset Internet Protocol (TCP / IP);
    • Winsock repair;
    • Renewal of IP addresses;
    • Empty (flush) DNS resolver cache,
    • Repair Internet Explorer;
    • Deleting Windows Update history;
    • Repair the Windows Update function;
    • Fix problems over SSL / HTTPS, and Cryptography;
    • Reset the Windows Firewall configuration;
    • Restoring the hosts file;
    • Repair of the working group.

These tools are to be used when there are problems connecting to the Internet due to viruses, malware and worms, or installing or uninstalling programs that interact with the network (VPN, Firewall, Antispam, etc). When it is impossible to visit certain Web sites or surf the Internet in a comprehensive manner. When you see the exclamation point the network icon in the lower right corner that marks limited or no connectivity. Repair Internet also allows you to renew the IP address of your network card and to resolve possible errors relating to DHCP and DNS.

In essence, even if you do not have any knowledge of computer networks, and although the terms used in this thread are incomprehensible, bases know that if internet connection is found, a good portion of possible causes can be solved by this program. Just select from the list, the items you want to restore and click GO. The result of the restoration or repair is displayed in a window. Some repairs may require a reboot. Complete Internet Repair is a portable program that other members recommend downloading immediately and keep in the drawer for any emergency. If the Internet connection is working properly, not to initiate any action to try this tool.