Thread: After Sleep mode Windows 7 does not Automatically Connect to Network

After Sleep mode Windows 7 does not Automatically Connect to Network

This happen just two days ago when Windows 7 ran an automatic update. At whatever time I wake up my laptop, I need to connect it manually. It used to connect on its own. I did not alter anything with the router. Connection is set to automatically connect however it does not. It will, on the other hand, automatically connect at what time I boot the PC. I really do not know why this is happening. If you have any idea pleas let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: After Sleep mode Windows 7 does not Automatically Connect to Network

I am also having the similar problem with Windows 7 home premium 32 bit. The connection remains dropping furthermore I have to reboot my modem. I hate Microsoft, they do not offer any service, the just dull answer. Can anybody assist me. Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated. Thank in advance for your idea.

This may be occurring if the network adapter is permitted to be disable to save power on hibernation. On the way to uncheck the setting
    1. Go to Device Manager
    2. Now enlarge Network Adapters
    3. on the Network adapter right click and select properties
    4. uncheck all the boxes on the Power Management tab as well as apply the changes
    5. Reboot the PC and check if the network card works well
    Hope this information is useful.

What I have found lately is that subsequent to sleep or else hibernate Microsoft Virtual WIFI miniport will not start and that appears on the way to be causing the trouble. It would provide a Code 43. I have disabled that device furthermore have less troubles, however I in reality do not know if I be supposed to have completed that or not. Following a string of achievement, tonight, my wifi adapter was not acknowledged at all until I rebooted the PC, the whole thing worked flawlessly after the reboot.

At what time I boot up my PC, this device is functioning appropriately. When I allow it go to sleep or else hibernate, the device discontinue functioning as well as I obtain error code 43. This error stops my PC from automatically linking to the wifi network later when it wakes up. Any thought how to resolve? Is the Virtual WiFi Miniport Adaptor somewhat I possibly will disable furthermore not observe any dissimilarity? The driver software is the latest.

Have you attempted this.On the way to enable auto-connect to a certain WiFi network perform the following:
    1. Go to Start menu and select control panel/ Network and Internet / Network and Sharing Center
    2. click Connect or disconnect next to View your active networks.
    3. Right-Click the desired network as well as choose properties.
    4. check "Connect Automatically" on the connection tab and check “Connect even if the network is not broadcasting its name (SSID)”
    Hope this assist .