Thread: wireless print server for Windows 7/64 bit OS

wireless print server for Windows 7/64 bit OS

I have installed the Windows 7 in my Dell laptop and want to setup the print server for that. Whenever I try to do that then it gives me some error message and after that it exits the setup wizard. I tried to do that many times but all the times it gives me the same thing and I cannot setup the print server for this. Can you tell me that how can I avoid this error and setup the print server for Windows 7. I will appreciate each and every reply for this problem.

Re: wireless print server for Windows 7/64 bit OS

You can try to run the application in the Compatibility Mode. To do that, just follow the steps below.
    1. First right click on the program's shortcut and choose the properties.
    2. Change to the Compatibility tab.
    3. Now check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” box.
    4. Select version of Windows for which the program was made from drop down menu arrow and click ok.

I have bought a Windows 7 64-bit laptop and I want to setup the well-matched wireless print server. I have used the Windows 7 Compatibility Center on Microsoft site and need the well-matched print server. The Windows 7 Compatibility Center catalog just "D-Link DIR-320 Wireless-G USB Print Server Wireless Router" as established compatible server but when I verify from the manufacturer's site for the print server then I found that it was not like a product available in the US. I want to ask that if there is any external and wireless print server that is compatible with the 64 bit/Windows 7 and is accessible in the United States. Need your suggestion.

This problem can be related to the improper driver installation. Or it is also possible that the driver installed on the computer is corrupted and so that is giving you that issue. So my suggestion to you is you install the entire updated driver again to your computer and see if that is able to solve the problem for you or not. There are more chances that updating or reinstalling driver will solve the issue for you.