Thread: No internet Connectivity in the Reliance NetConnect Datacard

No internet Connectivity in the Reliance NetConnect Datacard

I have got a desktop computer , I am having some issue with my Reliance net connect datacard, just bought it around a month back , I was getting good network connectivity two days back but then after that I connected it back on today morning and my Google chrome is not able to browse any website as I open it and see that it says that page cannot be displayed, please help me out to sort this issue.

Re: No internet Connectivity in the Reliance NetConnect Datacard

You said that you were having good network a while you had connected it around 2 days back , but now if you try to connect but you are not able to browse anything then it is also possible that the port through which you have connected your data card is not working so what you can do is you can connect the data card to some other USB cable and then try to connect to the internet.

I too was using the the wireless usb data card for the internet connectivity , and one day I too was not able to surf anything then finally I discovered that the that I had activated a 500 MB limited plan and I had already used that part, so I had to recharge it again in order to enjoy the service. But since you are using the data card of some other manufacturer then just check if there is any option to check the balance , you can do it if you are having the prepaid plan activated.

Yes I too think you should check the balance , but if you are not out of balance then and your usb port is also working fine then the only reason remains about the connectivity , did you shift your system's location . I think the location at which you have placed your system is not suitable as you are not getting enough coverage and it seems your data card is not able to get in the coverage area and thus leading into no network connectivity.