Thread: Lan port does not detect any network on GA-MA770T-UD3 (Ver 1.4) motherboard

Lan port does not detect any network on GA-MA770T-UD3 (Ver 1.4) motherboard

I am working on my system running windows 7.i have GA-MA770T-UD3 (Ver 1.4) motherboard on my system. The system works okay excluding that the LAN, as well as so the internet, on the gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3 (Ver 1.4) motherboard appears to be disabled. I am getting frustrated while getting solved this issue so please tell me some solution regarding my problem.

Re: Lan port does not detect any network on GA-MA770T-UD3 (Ver 1.4) motherboard

The first thing to attempt as well as set up is whether the mistake is hardware or software based. I do not have your motherboard however in BIOS do you have a characteristic called "Green LAN"? If you have confirm this is disabled. After that you have to run the Smart LAN in BIOS to make sure that the LAN is attached okay. This will verify if there is a mistake with your LAN cable other than will as well display if the LAN Connector is functioning before you load the operating system.

Well it does demonstrate that it is almost certainly not due to the hardware as the cable check has shown there is a connection as well as the LAN port is able to detect it. You have the most up-to-date drivers for the Realtek LAN?The OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit as well as the most up-to-date LAN drivers you have to download from the gigabyte site. May this information will help you to get solved your issue.

I understand your irritation but it appear, from what you are saying that the issue is software not hardware based. While faced with these categories of issues .The primary thing would be to re-flash BIOS utilizing the QFlash Utility now to confirm that there has not been an issue whiles you before updated it. This is able to occur if you utilized the @BIOS Utility and re=flashing won't perform any harm. Keep in mind to load Optimized Defaults after you have flashed the BIOS.