Thread: Getting problem in accessing TC through Airport Utility

Getting problem in accessing TC through Airport Utility

Hi everybody, 1 month ago my TC starts and in that I have an odd behavior. The led distorted from green to lamping amber. I did not become aware at that moment for the reason that the internet connection was functioning and the time capsule as well. I was able to surf in internet and right of entry to the data on the TC either through my iMac or through the other device. Other device I mean that ipad, iphone and macbook. So what to do in order to fix this because I have tried many thing in order to get rid from this but till now I have not succeeded in this. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Getting problem in accessing TC through Airport Utility

I am also going through the same issue and in this I attempted to run the Airport Utility and I obtain the message that my tc has a number of difficulty, so ticked the next and the software started to search but it is not able to get any result. It is not able to access to the TC. I also attempted with manual setting but no results. The error reported is -6753 Every time I attempt to make use of airport utility the TC freeze. The light modify from lamping amber to continuous amber. So I have to unplug and reconnect. I determined to reset it (software and hardware) the difficulty is still present. Now when I open my TC through airport utility I have got the message that the TC is with default settings and requires to be settled. What can I do?

Do not worry regarding this because related to this issue I have solution. So to fix this kind of issue you can choose any one of these attempts.
    1. Try to do the Soft and hard reset done because it will fix the lamping amber light.
    2. Or you can connect the iMac straight to internet and no difficulty at all, even sharing the network through the iMac airport.
    3. Try to right of entry to the TC with the Airport Utility.
    4. And also try to endeavor the upgrade to the firmware.

When I was facing this kind of issue at that time I have take this to the apple center at that time I come to know that both the Airport Utility and the firmware for all Base stations have been upgraded to 7.5.2. And the recent which is in my system I mean which is recently I am using it is of Airport utility 5.5.2. Just leave this topic. Here I want to know that did you update to 5.5.2 before you attempted to upgrade your firmware? I am asking this because that only the thing which take care of the amber light.

I attempted both options. Wired and Wireless, but able to get the similar result. As recommended on one more forum today I formatted my iMac and complete a clear installation of Mac OS. All the updates are done, no additional software installed. Airport usefulness is updated at the newest version (5.5.2). I lastly was able to run the firmware upgrade to the 7.5.2. Throughout the TC reboot the TC froze. I had to unplug the AC adaptor. Because after booting the TC I checked on Airport Utility so at that time I have found that the firmware upgrade was done. So I determined to run the software to modify my settings, but the difficulty was still there. What is going on?

Here I just want to give you the little bit of idea regarding The AirPort Utility, actually it is formerly called AirPort Admin Utility, is a value that permit users to arrange an AirPort Wi-Fi Base Station to make a wireless network and administer a USB tool (e.g., printer, external hard drive) connected to the AirPort tool. It is pre-installed in Mac OS X and is obtainable for download for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. The primary discharge supported Mac OS X simply, other than later Apple released versions for Windows. Other operating systems are unconfirmed.