Thread: Connecting Windows PC To External Hard-drive Via Airport Extreme

Connecting Windows PC To External Hard-drive Via Airport Extreme

I have been using the Airport for the connection to the internet for the system that is being used by me. Airport is said to be an external router that can be used for the connection for the internet that can be used for the system that you are just planning to make use of it. I just want to connect it to the external hard drive and then it should be connected to the Airport extreme and then it should be used for the connection with the Windows PC. And also it is that you can just connect the Macbook that to the AEBS and then see that the work of it is being done properly, but still some the issues are being created that is not having solution regarding the Airport extreme. Please help me out with this issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Connecting Windows PC To External Hard-drive Via Airport Extreme

You can just try out with the start option and then you have to perform the following steps for the connection of the Windows PC to the external device of the Airport Extreme that you are just planning to make use of. And also keep in the mind that this will work when you are just making the use of the UNC path:
    • At the first you have to go in to the start option.
    • After that you have to go in the type and just see that what kind or the type of the file is being used and then see that whether it works well for you or not.

Just see that whether it works for you or not.

And also the other option is that you can just follow the steps that are given to you and also it is that you can just see that what kind of the IP addresses and also see that what is the name of the AEBS being used by you and also the name of the external device drive that is present in the system:
    1. At the start you have to go to the option of the computer.
    2. After that you have to click in to the option of the tools and then you have to go in to the driver letter.
    3. And then below you got to enter the location like the one which can be used for the external device.
    4. And also you have check for the drive letter.
    5. And if you are making the use of the external hard-drive password protected then you have to make use of the password for the opening of the files.

And see that whether it works for you or not.

You can make use of the files for the external HD and also it is that you can just see that the files which are being used for the AEBS and also it is that you can get the details of the files and also the phone and see that the internet files are working properly when the connection is being done normally or not. And also it is that the HD files have a different types that can be used for the various files.

You can also check out that the internet works out fine with the system through which you are just going to do the connection, and also it is that you can just make the use of the Wi-Fi and also the printer that is then going to work fine with the system and also you can just check out that the printer and all the other things are working well with the system that you are just making use of.