Thread: Norton Internet Prevention add-on clashes with Internet Explorer 8

Norton Internet Prevention add-on clashes with Internet Explorer 8

I have been practicing Internet Explorer 8 troubles because of the Norton Internet Prevention add-on. I am organizing Norton Security Suite Version 4.3.0.5 on Microsoft Windows 7 32 bit and Internet Explorer 8. The Internet Prevention add-on stops iexplore.exe procedure instances from closing while the browser is closed. Multiple browser windows/tabs outcome in numerous procedure instances remaining running. These results in Internet Explorer 8 become unfeeling, and either not opening novel windrow/tabs or on the other hand not closing presently opens windows/tabs. Immobilizing the Norton Internet Prevention add-on in Internet Explorer resolves every trouble and returns usual process of Internet Explorer 8. I just exhausted time with "Live Chat", in which Analyst recommended running Live Update, and eliminating the program and reinstalling from the Comcast website. Obviously, these suggestions unsuccessful to resolve the trouble, which is obviously a clash between the Norton Internet Prevention add-on and Internet Explorer, and I am guessing that this influences every versions of Internet Explorer and every versions of Windows.

Re: Norton Internet Prevention add-on clashes with Internet Explorer 8

Similar thing occurred to me. I have Internet Explorer 8 and Norton 360 Premier Edition Version 3.8.0.41 on Microsoft windows Vista. While I attempted to unlock more than 1 tab, and after that closed one of the tabs, Internet Explorer crashed each time. I establish a short-term way out to immobilize the Norton toolbar and after that enable it another time. Still, this does not effort on my other computer, where I have windows 7 and Norton 360 Premier Edition Version 4.3.0.4.

Just assisted troubleshot a Windows 7 64 bit machine with this precise trouble, tapering it down to SIP. Just Immobilized it and the Internet Explorer 8 came back to usual operation. The insect as well prevents desktop icons from functioning; the desktop becomes similar to fixed wallpaper. The computer was running the most recent Comcast branded version on Norton 360.

I observed this trouble previous night and thought my internet connection was defective. I immobilized the Intrusion Prevention Add-on as recommended by lots of and the trouble got solved. I observed that the date of this add-on does not agree with the date of the further two, which is the date I setup Norton 360. I have Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8. This is not the just trouble I am containing though. Right later than setup Norton, I was unexpectedly not able to get into my online bank account. I re-registered the account and it afforded well every day, but some days later I attempted to log in and another time I could not get in. Three times I have re-registered the account and the similar occurs, so I have given up. My knowledge on PC’s and internet essentially goes as far as turning the PC on and opening that is, so I have no idea what add-ons are or why my account continues getting removed. Is immobilizing the Intrusion Prevention add-on leaving my computer defenseless in anyhow? I observed that, while googling something, Norton is no longer notifying me if all the sites which emerge listed are secure. Does it have anything to do with the add-on or is it unusual?

I am confused by this and since no one seems to have stated on this business of messages being in code and since they are just from one user I don't observe how it can be something to do with your Norton product. I don't know lots regarding the technical side of emails but I have in a dissimilar background come across references to techniques of coding utilized in emails, not for confidentiality but for compatibility between dissimilar systems, a sort of ordinary language which computers understand but not readable by us. This should after that gets changed back while you get it. Can you ensure with your ISP and with additional sources of technical assist in this area of communication? I will ask for a few assist here as well in case this idea is worth following up.