Thread: Network card not seated properly

Network card not seated properly

I have got a desktop computer, I use windows 7 operating system, I have a AMD processor in my system . I have got a unlimited plan of internet from Tikona , I do not know why since my brother had opened the chassis last evening my system could not connect with network , I need internet connectivity so please let me know if you have any idea and let know know what I can do to connect with the network.

Re: Network card not seated properly

You had mentioned that you lost your internet connectivity just after your brother had opened the system tower , I think it is also possible that while doing the changes in the system your brother might have accidentally removed or unseated the network card from its slot , so I will recommend you to check it and mount it properly on its slot , if you face any difficulty then let me know .

You should better call the Tikona Wi Bo Serivice provider as soon as you encounter the network failure issue, it seems that you have just taken the fresh connection ,then it may the issue with the connection , the technician will come on site and see and diagnose ir , he will check all the devices that came along with the connection, but if there is any issue with the card he will not be able to do anything.

If the network card was not seated properly then I think you should see in the device manager if you see any thing that says ethernet controller, if you find something like that then it means the network card is installed in your motherboard , there fore there is some other issue that is causing network failure, so I think you should ask the Service provider for further help.

I did a mistake, I called the service provider first , they sent me a technician to check whether all the apparatus they had sent when they had set up the connection, but the technician could not find anything wrong in the set up and went away saying that there was nothing wrong from their part, then I called a hardware technician to diagnose the issue he opened the tower and just reseated the network card which was not in the first case , I should have called hardware technician first , any ways thank you for your replies.