Thread: Identity Safe login in Norton Internet Security

Identity Safe login in Norton Internet Security

Hi.I am making use of windows 7 64 bit home premium as well as most recent norton 2011 ISS assemble 18.1.0.37.I am discovering that identity safe fills in the login particulars however auto login doesn’t take place for a lot of sites as well as this one .I have on the way to click sign in to proceed. Auto login is as well enabled within my settings. I make use of Firefox 3.6.13 Any thoughts why this occur? I await your response.

Re: Identity Safe login in Norton Internet Security

I am not certain precisely what you're trouble is. Are you stating that, such as, on this site you have on the way to provide the password as well as username yourself?If this is not your trouble, please inform us details of your operating system as well as at the same time as many details regarding your PC as you can, as well as I am certain that your complexity will be answered punctually.At what time that occurs, please spot this thread as "Solved" so that others may see the answer.

For the web-site as well as a only some others, individuality safe will auto fill up user name as well as password boxes however not automatically login me in (I have remain me logged in box marked).I have on the way to click the login button toward login . Sticky passwords will as well fill up the user name as well as password boxes at what time I log in to this site however will furthermore automatically log me in my Operating system etc .

I am also making use of Windows 7, 64 bit however by means of Internet Explorer 9 Beta; however for Internet Explorer I have to make use of the 32 bit version of IE at the same time as Norton does not up till now work by means of the 64 bit edition.I believe the login troubles are happening to each and every one of us however let's observe if anybody else has an explanation. I for myself believe it may possibly be associated to some security problem by means of the web- sites, however that is just a guess.

Concerning some sites not automatically logging in, this is my familiarity as well furthermore suppose it is usual by means of a number of sites, however maybe someone will let know us their log-ins be different.In reality, this site more often than not stays logged in; at what time I close the PC even for a few days.I discover it extremely suitable not to have to write the user name or else password furthermore consequently am quite happy to just click once on the login button.

Have you confirm your auto login settings beneath My Settings / Preferences on the website.I have mine set as a result that I continue logged in as well as that functions very well in WINDOWS 7 32 bit which I make use of mostly however I will check my WINDOWS 7 64 test as well as observe what happens there.I have a preference to continue logged in here.