Thread: Wifi not working on Dell Wireless 1390 802

Wifi not working on Dell Wireless 1390 802

I am getting some problem related to Dell Wireless 1390 802.i have dell laptop in which I have this Dell Wireless 1390 802 modem. But I don’t know why all this happing .i am really getting frustrated and I want to get out of this issue as soon as possible so help me out and provide some advice related to my problem…………..

Re: Wifi not working on Dell Wireless 1390 802

First of all you have to place the power cord for your Dell wireless modem. The power cord plugs into the unit from its rear panel. After that you have to unplug the power cord from your Dell wireless modem. The indicator lights on the frontage of the unit will the entire set off. You have to depart this cord unplugged for 30 seconds to one minute to permit the internal memory of the unit to apparent. After that plug the power cord of your Dell wireless modem again. This determination to rearrange the unit's memory, clearing the entire mistake as well as permitting it to function properly normally.

You have to change the Ethernet cord. Ethernet cords may go bad as well as require to be put back. Make sure the lights on the wireless modem to observe if the Ethernet light is on while connecting the Ethernet cord from your wireless router to a further device. If the Ethernet light taking place the modem is not on, there is a possibility the cord may be awful or not linked correctly.

To solve your problem you have to unplug the wireless router as well as modem from the wall outlet for just about 60 seconds. Then you have to power cut your PC for one minute. Restart your PC as well as plug the wireless modem plus broadband modem back into the wall outlet. This information will help you to get closer to your solution.

Press on the wireless association image placed in the position bar on the right place of your PC screen as well as make sure to observe if there is an Internet connection. Then you have to press on "Disable" or "Disconnect," wait 30 seconds to one minute as well as press "Connect" consequently the internal wireless adapter as well as PC refresh. Then you have to write down the name of the wireless network since this detail must match the SSID of your router design.