Thread: Download Insurance of Norton

Download Insurance of Norton

If I pay for this software, as well as my PC hurtle, why cannot I go on line as well as download the product I paid for previously, with no extra charge of insurance to stay it? If I be able to simply download it for a little time after I pay for it with no the added charge of insurance, after that I will not purchase your product. No other virus protection software does this as well as incidentally, they are better products out there! I simply utilized this since it came free with my new PC.I was buy a renewal as well as recognized after submitting the order that I was charge for the Norton Download Insurance which I had not chosen. So please help me…

Re: Download Insurance of Norton

What do you mean with consider to 'insurance'? Are you puzzling this with a 'subscription' to get updates to your product? If you are referring to a 'subscription' after that, yes, you will have to get a subscription to persist utilizing the product. The automatic normal updates that you will get by means of your subscription will make sure that your security software defends you from the newest known threats.

If any company wants me to buy "insurance" in case to download something that I have previously buy, I will not purchased it in the first position. If I buy something, after that they damn well better permit me to download it whenever you like I require to without having to give extra. May this will help you to get out from your issue ……………

Norton declares that your download is accessible for 60 days, after that if you would like it longer. BUT... if you DIG plus DIG on their website you are able to locate the download yourself. The difficulty is it is not willingly accessible, which is why they suggest the insurance. So that it is easy as well as tagged to your account. It is actually ruined. However that is how they would like to make money? I will go elsewhere.