Thread: Troubleshooting Norton Internet Security 2010

Troubleshooting Norton Internet Security 2010

Recently I have upgraded myself from Microsoft windows XP operating system installed on my Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop. I have also installed Norton Internet Security 2010 and updated it with the latest updates. My system was working fine. While browsing the internet last night I found that my Norton Internet Security antivirus is not working and the system performances starts to degrade. I need a solution so I need a solution so that I can troubleshoot this problem easily.

Re: Troubleshooting Norton Internet Security 2010

You can protect your system by installing antivirus software. After the installation of antivirus software you need to update it with the latest update. If you are facing problem with your Norton Internet Security antivirus such that it is not functioning then in that case you can easily resolve this problem. You can fix the improper functioning by uninstalling the Norton antivirus from the system. After the uninstallation you need to restart the system. When the system reboots, try reinstalling Norton antivirus again into the system and check if the problem related to Norton antivirus has been resolved.

Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution I have tried to uninstall and then reinstall the Norton antivirus but the problem wasn’t resolved. Also I tried to update my Norton antivirus with the latest update but the issue wasn’t resolved. I need a solution describing some other antivirus software if available and their feature which can protect my system.

There are many number of antivirus software available which you can install on your system and it is capable of protecting your system from malicious program. Kaspersky antivirus is one of the antivirus software which you can install on your system. Kaspersky antivirus software is very easy to use and it is having an inbuilt firewall which is configured very easily and no additional setting have to be done. The features of antivirus software are that it can scan email attachments, block intruder from entering into the system etc and many other features.

Antivirus software has to be installed so that it can protect the system from virus, malware, adware etc. You need to update the antivirus software with the latest update so that it can have the latest virus definition. If your Norton antivirus is not working then you can solve this issue by updating it with the least update. You can get the update from the official website. After updating Norton antivirus it will start working properly.