Thread: Norton Internet Security 2009 showing two options to uninstall in administrator account

Norton Internet Security 2009 showing two options to uninstall in administrator account

I am having a problem in my administrator account while using Norton Internet security 2009. It is showing two options to uninstall the Norton Internet Security 2009 in my administrator account. I don’t why it is showing? If I am using my other accounts to then it is showing it properly but in case of my administrator account it is showing two options. The problem is shown only in my administrator account; I don’t know how to deal with it? Can anyone please let me know the solution to this query?

Re: Norton Internet Security 2009 showing two options to uninstall in administrator account

I think that if you are getting this problem you should uninstall this program and update it Norton Internet security 2011. This will give you the best protection to your computer system and will not have any problems which you are facing now. I think that this problem can be solved by reinstalling the newer version of Norton Internet security. I can assure you that it will give you better result than what you are getting in Norton Internet security 2009.

Re: Norton Internet Security 2009 showing two options to uninstall in administrator account

I also agree that you need to upgrade your security protection to newer version. This will make it much better performance than Norton Internet security 2009. I think that you should install the Norton Internet security 2011 and then check it from your administrator account. I don’t think you will find the same problem which you were finding in Norton Internet security 2009.

I don’t think that installing the newer version of Norton Internet security 2011 will fix your problem. I don’t think that installing newer version will fix the problem because even if you are installing the newer version but the problem is still where it is. It cannot remove or fix the problem. I think that you need to check the setting of Norton Internet security 2009 in your Administrator account which can give a clue to fix the problem.

I also agree to this point that if you are upgrading Norton Internet security2009 to Norton Internet security 2011 then to the problem will be at its place only. I think that upgrading it is good idea but what about the problem? I think that the problem can be fixed only by the user who is using the administrator account. I will suggest you that you should try to uninstall through any one process and wait for the result. I think that it will uninstall the Norton Internet security 2009 easily.