Thread: ITunes not working after renewing Norton Internet security 2010

ITunes not working after renewing Norton Internet security 2010

I have been facing the problem with Norton Internet security 2010. Recently, I had renewed this security version again which I have been using it from last one year. I did not have any problem using Norton Internet security but when this time I renewed it I found that my itunes is not working. I tried to connect it many times but all times it stated that the store is not available for itunes. In fact it also blocked my Java, Symantec files, Yahoo also. I don’t know what to do? Can anyone please help me out to get rid of this problem?

Re: ITunes not working after renewing Norton Internet security 2010

I think that the problem is related to your older version of Norton Internet Security. I think that you might have installed the older version of Norton Internet security which is giving you such problem. I don’t think that there is any other such problem in your computer system. The only issue left is that you might have installed the older retail version of Norton Internet security. I think that you need to check it out whether it is an older retail version or latest version.

I think that it can be one of the reasons which can be reason of getting this type of problem in your computer system. But, I think there can be one more reason. If you have buyed it or purchased it from Symantec’s on-line store than you might know that if you installing the files in your system where it needs to be stored? It is necessary to save the files in C:\Users\Public\Downloads\ and you also need to check that there is any sub folder named Symantec or Norton. If you have not saved the files in this directory than also it can cause a problem.

I also think that it possible if you have installed the files in wrong folder than it may cause problem. I think that you also need to check whether the files you have saved is installed is correctly. If you have saved it in wrong folder than you need to remove it and re-install it in your computer system. I think this will make your computer system problem free and get you rid from your problem which is not allowing to access itunes and other application.

I think that this problem in which your itunes and other application are not working well is because of old retail version of Norton Internet security 2010 that you have installed in your computer system. I think that you need to go check and change to new version of Norton Internet Security 2010 as soon as possible. I think that this only the reason why applications like itunes and programs like java are not working well. I give suggest you to check and change the old version of Norton internet Security 2010 which is installed in your system.