Thread: How to update Norton Internet Security 2010

How to update Norton Internet Security 2010

Hey I have Intel computer in which I am working on windows 7.as well I have Norton Internet Security 2010 install in it. Right now I am facing some problem while using this Norton Internet Security 2010 so I am thinking to update this Norton Internet Security 2010 but I am not able to do this I have tried this 2 to 3 time but enable to do this so please tell me how can I get out of my problem….

Re: How to update Norton Internet Security 2010

To solve your problem you first have to choose the "Start" menu in addition to type "MSCONFIG" in the search text bar and after that the "Enter" key. And then select the "Services" menu selection and after that choose the "Hide All Microsoft Services" check box, after that the "Disabled All" menu option. And then choices the “Startup” menu tabs as well as after that select the "Disable All" option and then the "OK" menu button. After doing all this you have to start your PC again. If Live Update states that it is previously running as well as won't start, after that wait 15 minutes.

I was as well having the similar problem a few months back plus wondering for the answer. I found that the answer for this was simple. The problem was with Live Update. Take out it from your system in addition to install it again. Once you install this after that you be supposed to reboot the system as well as open control panel allow auto update with Live Update. Attempt this in addition to solve your problem.

It runs automatically, unless you changed it. Or just right press Norton in task bar as well as choose run live update. You be supposed to as well open Norton plus check Live up date is on. If you have any issues you be able to go here as well as obtain some free help. In addition if you go to Norton up and look near the bottom you be able to press make sure for new version of Norton. You be able to obtain a free upgrade to Norton 2011

You have to open the "Start" menu on the bottom left of your screen in addition to press it. After that you have to select "My Computer" as well as select "Add/Remove Programs.” and then Scroll during the programs until you locate "Norton." You be supposed to observe a listing for the main Norton program as well as another listing for the Norton Internet Security. And after that select on the listing as well as select Remove. This will remove from your PC.