Thread: Which security Setup is preferable?

Which security Setup is preferable in your computer system?

Hello guys, I want to install the security setup for my computer system. I am confused which to install? I don’t know which is preferable and which is not? I wanted to install it so that I could protect my computer system from the external threats. I have been looking it for few days but I am not able decide which is good for my computer system. If anyone having any information or knowledge about this query than please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Which security Setup is preferable?

I think that you should use Zone Alarm Free security setup which is very good for protecting your computer system. It is a personnel firewall software function it includes an inbound interference recognition structure, as well as the facility to manage which curriculum which can create outbound acquaintances. It shares the zone with the help of local area network of user which includes files such as Printers. I think this will be the best security setup preferable for your computer system.

I think that you have another better option which is Shadowuser. I think that it is better than Zone Alarm. It performs very well and doubt in its performance. I think that you need to go for this security setup because I think that this will be more protective than Zone alarm. I am using this security setup in which I have never faced any problem. So, I am suggesting you that you should go for ShadowUser.

I don’t think that Zone Alarm is not better than shadowUser. I am also using this security and even I can assure you that it is one of the best security setup which can protect your computer systems from threats. It is very simple to use unlike the other security setup in which it is quite complicated to setup the security in the system. I will suggest you to go for Zone Alarm.

I completely disagree with the point what is been mentioned above. It is mentioned that Zone alarm is better than Shadow User which is not true. I think that shadowUser is much better than Zone alarm. I will suggest you that you should go for Shadow User instead of Zone alarm security setup in your computer system. I think you should go for this setup only.